shootmania modes on the local server

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

Lorisa

shootmania modes on the local server

Post by Lorisa »

Hylis wrote:haha, thanks.

It's totally logical to be hard to find us as unique as before, because of all the competition and our so big initiative of making first editions of Maniaplanet. But once the fondations are done, and according to what we are doing, I expect you to get sober quickly ^_^

:roflol:
Most recently, I tested "how it works" in the shootmania modes on the local server. And I must say that it was really cool. I was able to shoot bots in "Annihilation"; collect crystals in the "Platform beta"; and even compete with my friends in the "Obstacle"! Nadeo, I must apologize, but I can't do that until I see the following environments. After that, I give a final assessment. Perhaps I'll join to this community. Creating my first title pack. Later. :lovehylis
adamkooo2

Re: NADEO .. still the best coders in the world ...

Post by adamkooo2 »

Lorisa wrote:
Hylis wrote:haha, thanks.

It's totally logical to be hard to find us as unique as before, because of all the competition and our so big initiative of making first editions of Maniaplanet. But once the fondations are done, and according to what we are doing, I expect you to get sober quickly ^_^

:roflol:
Most recently, I tested "how it works" in the shootmania modes on the local server. And I must say that it was really cool. I was able to shoot bots in "Annihilation"; collect crystals in the "Platform beta"; and even compete with my friends in the "Obstacle"! Nadeo, I must apologize, but I can't do that until I see the following environments. After that, I give a final assessment. Perhaps I'll join to this community. Creating my first title pack. Later. :lovehylis
And what title pack are you creating?
base TM, SM, or none?
/\rkady
Lorisa

Re: NADEO .. still the best coders in the world ...

Post by Lorisa »

adamkooo2 wrote:And what title pack are you creating?
base TM, SM, or none?
I have not decided yet. I'll do it later when I have more time.
(maybe it will be a shooter)..

Bye :mrgreen:

Return to “Workbench”