Suggestion: "Pose Collector".

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

Lorisa

Suggestion: "Pose Collector".

Post by Lorisa »

Did you not pay attention that the texture itself rather low quality?

In addition, some of them will have a ugly texture view, if player change the character in the position of becoming and changing its position of the not intended for himself that will be very bad.

Fortunately, you can reset the "delete position" and then the problem disappears, but it behooves us to create a "new position" again from scratch.
It is quite another thing if we were able to save the position. So we would be able to create more positions and at the same time without losing a cent effort.

What I propose to do?

Suppose that in the game there are "pose collector".
Gather your position by "won" and "lost" in a special file that you can restore the rack "position" later.
So our efforts will not be wasted. + You will be able to enjoy the game creating amazing rack for different skins and events.

What does it do?

Let the "pose collector" receives the "default skins" automatically detects and separate them on "win" and "lose".

Players Skins will be placed in the folder "posers" thus creating a file with a certain "pose" for a particular skin type.

Next, the skin will be saved at any time, you can restore the position relating to a particular character that will be convenient and less time-consuming, as opposed to that than to create each new "position" from scratch.
______
I'm sure it can be useful for the ManiaPlanet and players. :thumbsup:

ex:
Image Image Image Image
kadaz

Re: Suggestion: "Pose Collector".

Post by kadaz »

You know that's a really nice idea..

Although you might already know this, that meanwhile you can actually save the poses, by renaming them.

So your suggesting to able to select a pose via model or via a gamemode.. Interesting..

Might I suggest another.. to be able to select a pose via custom keyboard command for each podium you would like to use it for.
US: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm 十 Offline
EU: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm 十 Offline
US: SMTRAK Startup Server: maniaplanet://#join=tmrock@SMStadium 十 Online
Lorisa

Post by Lorisa »

kadaz wrote:Might I suggest another.. to be able to select a pose via custom keyboard command for each podium you would like to use it for.
Good one! An excellent solution! If only it could be done. A keyboard commands do not be considered with the default button command from the regular character selection screen?

(the player is confused when switching keyboard shortcuts, I think that the usual combination Ctrl+D; Ctrl+J etc .. should not be used.)

Your idea is also useful, it would be need to develop more. ;)
kadaz

Post by kadaz »

Lorisa wrote:
(the player is confused when switching keyboard shortcuts, I think that the usual combination Ctrl+D; Ctrl+J etc .. should not be used.)
Another suggestion would be to change things via console commands.. so you can type //pose_thumbsup.. and that would use that particular pose, etc and so on. Just like changing the current model without leaving the server.

Actually quake had alot of similarity that way.
US: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm 十 Offline
EU: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm 十 Offline
US: SMTRAK Startup Server: maniaplanet://#join=tmrock@SMStadium 十 Online
novationx

Post by novationx »

Let's take it step by step and let us save more than 1 pose with the option to change it in the profile settings.
I'd be already very happy with that.

What would be a good reason to be able to change it on the fly?
Yeah if you played like a pro you could use your pro-pose.
When you failed really hard you could show your noob-pose.

Anyways, saving poses + selection would already be a giant step forward into the right direction.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Lorisa

Post by Lorisa »

kadaz wrote:
Another suggestion would be to change things via console commands.. so you can type //pose_thumbsup.. and that would use that particular pose, etc and so on. Just like changing the current model without leaving the server.

Actually quake had alot of similarity that way.
Yeah, it's really great! :thumbsup:
The only thing that remains to submit the ideas to Nadeo. Although not a fact that they would take it.
(Nadeo it's Nadeo) .. >_<'
novationx wrote:Anyways, saving poses + selection would already be a giant step forward into the right direction.
Thanks for your support! I also think as you too! It really would be allocated ManiaPlanet, among the other game and gave a lot of opportunities to work in the future. :yes:

Return to “Workbench”