Question about colour links and podium sequences...

Talk about the map editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

Livert

Question about colour links and podium sequences...

Post by Livert »

Hello everyone,

I´m currently working on a map which is almost finished and there are 2 things bugging me and I can´t find a solution. Hopefully someone can help :)

1. The podium sequency won´t work. I don´t really know why... First I only placed the podium without adding a sequency which is supposed to be working but didn´t. Then I added a sequency but it still won´t be shown at the end of a match. Any ideas how to fix that?

2. There are some colourable blocks placed besides the pole which is why they aren´t just normally white but get the pole´s colour (blue, red or whatever colour a team has chosen for themselves). Is there a possibility to unlink neighboured blocks so that they won´t be coloured anymore?

In case you wanna have a look on the map itself, you can download it here: http://sm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/15580

Thank you for any suggestions :)
novationx

Re: Question about colour links and podium sequences...

Post by novationx »

Livert wrote:Hello everyone,
Hello Livert :D

And some information ( by NADEO ) or official link to documentation about:
A. Mediatracker + Sound Triggers
B. HD Terraforming mixmapping

It's the only way we can turn this baby into a bad boy ( the map )

Ty NADEO :thumbsup:
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
trueWohoohi

Re: Question about colour links and podium sequences...

Post by trueWohoohi »

Livert wrote: 1. The podium sequency won´t work. I don´t really know why... First I only placed the podium without adding a sequency which is supposed to be working but didn´t. Then I added a sequency but it still won´t be shown at the end of a match. Any ideas how to fix that?

2. There are some colourable blocks placed besides the pole which is why they aren´t just normally white but get the pole´s colour (blue, red or whatever colour a team has chosen for themselves). Is there a possibility to unlink neighboured blocks so that they won´t be coloured anymore?
1. I'm pretty sure the reason is that you made the podium sequence 1 minute long, while the default time is set to 3 sec I think :roflol:
Maybe not everybody wants to see the winners that long :P

2. I don't think so.

Return to “Map Editor”