Original thread: viewtopic.php?p=270619#p270619
(Is it me you're looking for?)
Here I come with another script, this time it's an editor plugin. Essentials is a powerful toolbox, that is in fact a compilation of 6 different plugins.
What can I do with it?
- On compact widget, current block coordinates and North direction are always displayed (CursorCoords feature).
- It automatically enables both Ghost Blocks and Air mapping modes upon editor start - you don't need to access experimental tools menu anymore (AutoGhostBlocks feature).
- Pressing mouse wheel button will swap between normal and Ghost Block modes (AutoGhostBlocks feature).
- Underground mode will switch automatically, when you choose an underground construction block (AutoUnderground feature).
- You will be reminded to place exactly one podium block, as validation button becomes pink and non-clickable when there is no podium on map (MissingPodiums feature).
- It is also supposed to enable automatic save, however looks like methods provided by Nadeo don't work.
- With a press of one button, all terrain on your map will be covered with HD mountain block (HDTerrain feature, Storm & Valley only).
You can easily download the plugin, by opening manialink domino54?essentials
If it doesn't work, install it manually from my GitHub repository.
Worth noting is, the plugin will be updated, if there is any new feature I can add to it. You can also suggest some features you would like to see!
P.S. Yes, the widget is compact, all functions icons will slide out when you move your cursor over the plugin widget.