Here is a new plugin called "Symmetry". It was made especially for Battle and Royal maps. All you need is to create a part of your map and the other part(s) of the map will be automatically synchronized each time you place a new block.
This idea came to me from another game that have a similar tool. A plugin like this already exists but isn't up to date anymore. See Auto Symmetry by CroissantNinja
At the left : the plugin panel
At the bottom (Red rectangular) : Icon & checkbox for enabling, disabling the plugin / the panel
- 4 symmetry modes : (Half reflection, Quarter reflection, Half rotation, Quarter rotation)
- Ability to choose the size of the map : Odd / Even X and Z Size map
- All ShootMania blocs supported
- Terraforming is, of course, supported
- Air mapping supported
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/359 ... tation.jpg
How to install ?
Place the script Symmetry.Script.txt in the folder :
Symmetry is still limited
Unfortunately, Symmetry is too limited. There are many functionnality missing in ManiaScript so I can't support everything.
- Items (Yellow and Blue crystals) are not supported (Missing functionnality in ManiaScript)
- Macroblocks are not supported (Impossible)
- OffZone is not supported (Missing functionnality in ManiaScript)
- GhostBlocks are not supported (Functionnality doesn't work properly)
I'm sorry to deliver a half-finished plugin but I can't do more at the moment. Hopefully this plugin will be helpful for simple projects.