im actually trying new maps such assaulting him with cake and mindcontrol.. they just don't make any sense... i don't understand the reason of this decision.. and please don't say we just need to adapt and study them coz it feels like somebody is slapping me in the face and i need to just get over it..
1. they are way TOO big = they won't gonna be used apart from pole zone + the attacker waste alot of time just gettin to the pole zone but this are things already said over and over in previous map topics so i don't understand why we are making the same mistakes over and over
2. arrow zone like in "mindcontrol" wich is completely far away from everything, so why they is it even there in the first place?
3. in my opinion u wanted to evade static defense ,but in this way first of all now defenders have no safe places at all so i don't see a way to actually make strategies nd stuff.. but keeping that in mind we already found "safe spots " were we can "camp" and play like we always played ..so we are back same as before but instead we have enourmous useless new maps (my personal tought)
4. *edit* also lots of people get massive fps drop in bigger map
5. *edit*2 talking about spectator point of view , a spect wich knows the game gonna get and headache with this new maps , a spectator who don't know the game gonna see alot of walls , alot of wooden things, a bunch of fences , fancy stuff, lights and an attacker goin around the map searching for defender covered behind walls 80% of the round