Ladder equivalent

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

Alexey85

Re: Ladder equivalent

Post by Alexey85 »

sadzealot wrote:[...]I made sense for a full year on this forum, was being nothing but respectful and constructive in most of my posts[...]
Nope, one or two maybe, but majorty of them were just repeating the same topic (B2 removed) and filled with swearing and/or hating attitude.
novationx

Post by novationx »

sadzealot wrote: ... I don't care anymore...
and then u write an essay on the forums :D
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

enough.
if you guys don't get back to topic and calm down, it is all of your posts that will be removed :!:

sadzealot, you are free to go, and you are free to return if one day you see the game has evolved to meet your expectations.
But to ask for a refund for something you've been using quite a long time is just ridiculous and barefaced.

Many have been very patient with you all the time, but more and more users forfeit in regards of your exclusively desctrutive and aggressive attitude.
You are making yourself ridiculous and kicking yourself out of this community.

Now just let the others in peace who are willing to contribute constructively.
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

TMarc wrote:Now just let the others in peace who are willing to contribute constructively.
am I the only who thinks he actually contriubted constructively quite a lot (ok, not in this particular topic)? and that everybody was always pouring shit on him just because he didn't like what nadeo did?
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Omnixor wrote:
TMarc wrote:Now just let the others in peace who are willing to contribute constructively.
am I the only who thinks he actually contriubted constructively quite a lot (ok, not in this particular topic)? and that everybody was always pouring shit on him just because he didn't like what nadeo did?
only you "again", hm? ;)
No, he was indeed constructive, at least in the beginning, and it's sad he turned out more and more this evil.
Many told him to be more friendly, but he couldn't. Instead he chose the exact contrary... offense and even more offense. In his private world this may unfortunately work, but not here.
At one side it is understandable, increasing frustration about things that do not happen.
But at the other side, there is not anymore the patience and the readyness to wait and to see where it goes with the game.
Frustration leads to anger, and anger leads to even more anger, and where this ends... we all know.
Definitely not lucky... so it has to end in another way.

Let's rephrase then:
Now just let the others in peace who are still willing to continuously contribute constructively.
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

Omnixor wrote:[...] everybody was always pouring shit on him [...]
This is exactly what he was/is doing most of the time towards the game, Nadeo, other posters.
plopp

Post by plopp »

TMarc wrote:Many told him to be more friendly, but he couldn't. Instead he chose the exact contrary... offense and even more offense. In his private world this may unfortunately work, but not here.
Try going back in his posts (if they're not all deleted) and see what kind of response he got. When he says "I'm mildly upset with this" Nadeo won't feel the need to respond. When he says "Fuck this change" Nadeo want to defend themselves and he will get a response. So yes, this is exactly how it works here ;)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

plopp wrote:Try going back in his posts (if they're not all deleted) and see what kind of response he got. When he says "I'm mildly upset with this" Nadeo won't feel the need to respond. When he says "Fuck this change" Nadeo want to defend themselves and he will get a response. So yes, this is exactly how it works here ;)
but this is not how it should be :roll:
In a forum, there is no obligation to give answers.
Those who are frustrated because they don't get answers (or not the answers they expected) should never get angry like this.
If anyone else would always criticise and even offend you, you would certainly react or ignore that person.
plopp

Post by plopp »

TMarc wrote:but this is not how it should be :roll:
In a forum, there is no obligation to give answers.
Those who are frustrated because they don't get answers (or not the answers they expected) should never get angry like this.
If anyone else would always criticise and even offend you, you would certainly react or ignore that person.
Ofc it's not supposed to be like this. However, people see other people using this method. When Nadeo then responds to this method other these people will see that it works and they'll start using it. I see lot of topics that are calm and collected, lots of valid points and no response from Nadeo. This makes the creator of said topic feel ignored.

You're right, Nadeo has no obligation to answer any questions, but when they chose to answer topics like "b3 sucks" or "The new walljumps are shit" it sends a message to the rest of the community.

Since this is really off-topic I expect to get banned ;)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

plopp wrote:Ofc it's not supposed to be like this. However, people see other people using this method.
When Nadeo then responds to this method other these people will see that it works and they'll start using it.
And that's why we all (including Nadeo!) have to withstand and repulse those bad examples.
Sometimes responses to aggressive (let's take it more neutral: questioning) posts sounds jokingly or offended, as if the honor of the developpers was hurt.

They do their work with dedication and passion, some of them I see active even on the weekends,
so it's understandable that they feel misunderstood and offended if they get only negative criticism.

On the other side, the users have so many ideas and wishes, only some get implemented, and many others rejected.
The good balance between bad answers, good answers and no answer is difficult to find, and after so long time of presence it isn't still ideal.
The need to discuss this proceeeding and this "discussion culture" is still necessary.
plopp wrote:I see lot of topics that are calm and collected, lots of valid points and no response from Nadeo. This makes the creator of said topic feel ignored.
that's true. Although they sometimes write that they read "everything".
I remember of some tries to get Nadeo to communicate more. These weeks after the update and long beta test and again an update it is again very quiet. To quiet from Nadeo side :|
plopp wrote:You're right, Nadeo has no obligation to answer any questions, but when they chose to answer topics like "b3 sucks" or "The new walljumps are shit" it sends a message to the rest of the community.
As said above, it certainly depends on the answer, if it gives a good or a bad impression.
It would be sad if they don't care too much on short term (because of the "long term strategy").
plopp wrote:Since this is really off-topic I expect to get banned ;)
to which place? :lol:
I mean, we can split this topic, but I don't know at which post to start here...

Return to “Multiplayer”