Meetings to play on titlepacks

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

novationx

Re: Meetings to play on titlepacks + MEETING ANNOUNCED + POS

Post by novationx » 03 Jul 2014, 23:07

rofl CTF isnt popular at all.

Pls reconsider :)
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Post by djhubertus » 03 Jul 2014, 23:18

Thank you soprah for making first meeting on firefight :) Because of ESL Pro Series finals on Cracow, I can't be at the beginning of meeting.

I will update the title pack and official server today to current mp version with small balance changes(for OP Sniper etc.) but more things are coming :3

See you online ;)
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim » 03 Jul 2014, 23:42

Wow. That's all so cool !

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

PS: I'm merely a messenger, you can thank farfa too :yes:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)

Soprah

Post by Soprah » 04 Jul 2014, 10:09

@Big Buddha,
It's a shame that you can't join us on the meeting.
Nevertheless, I look foraward to play the next meeting with you :)
I will add Heroes to the list as well

@Dj hubertus,
No problem that you can't be there. It is recommend to be there so you can directly receive feedback by the players and finally have some fun with all the guys. Have fun at watching the ESL match. :pil

@truewohoohii + Novationx,
Well, for a few weeks I've always seen a few people playing on Capture the Flag. Sometimes only <8, sometimes even >20. Obstacle is popular though but it hasn't got as much player as CTF regulary has. I will add CTF to the list and delete Siege. Keep in mind that the list might change after time! ;)

Hoewever, thanks for criticizing the list. Any feedback or criticism is welcome! :thumbsup:

@Gouxim,
Yes, thanks for Farfa too! :lol: Generally, I thank all nadeo members for their effort regarding the titlepack issue! Keep going! :clap:

Best greetings,
Soprah

DrLester

Post by DrLester » 04 Jul 2014, 19:18

Hello, :)
You should add CTF. In fact I think "CTF is popular though but it hasn't got as much player as Obstacle regulary has." is the correct sentence :thumbsup:
Moreover, "Elite alternative" and "Duel arena"(also known as "Interface") are missing.
And what about "Quake Like" ? I don't know if it is still playable with MP3 but this Titlepack was great :thumbsup:

Soprah

Post by Soprah » 04 Jul 2014, 20:10

I updated the titlepack list right now.

Excuse me if I made any mistakes about the wrong-presumed playerbase of the titlepacks. It's not as easy as it seems to be to find out which titlepack is more popular than any other titlepack. Do my best :mrgreen:

I remember that there has been a website which has charts about the activity of certain modes or environments. Can't find it anymore. Anybody has a link? Hopefully the things about chosing the right titlepack becomes easier then ^.^

Thanks for your help ! :thumbsup:

I am so excited about the 1st meeting tomorrow.. Keep spreading the mouth. As you would say in german ''Mundpropaganda ist die beste'' [Translation ''To spread the word about mouth is the best"]. So you don't forget it: The meeting is tomorrow at 7pm [CET]. Let's have some fun :3

Greetings,
Soprah

crado

Post by crado » 04 Jul 2014, 22:19

Arf ! I'm so sad ! :cry:

I could not be here Saturday night I already bought tickets for a concert !
But I hope I will be here next time ! :thumbsup:

Soprah

Post by Soprah » 04 Jul 2014, 22:22

No problem Crado! ;)
See u next time! :thumbsup:

djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Post by djhubertus » 05 Jul 2014, 14:19

Hey, because of yesterday update, custom weapons not work correctly. so please don't use ninja, recon and chemist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leaqHeljxz8

Because I'm not at home right now, I can't fix this/find the problem without help.
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib

Soprah

Post by Soprah » 05 Jul 2014, 15:05

I am sorry to annouce that the first meeting won't be this week, but a lot problems appeared surpringsly in the last hours. Some of the issues:

- Only one server with only 10 slots. The generous guy who would originally provide more servers isn't at home today and can't do it. ( I don't know how many players would participate tonight and I don't want that guys wouldn't be able to play )
- As just Djherbutus told us, the main feature ( the weapons ) do not work correctly. To play a half-ready mode wouldn't make sense at all :?
- Additionally, a lot people do not have time tonight, such as the developer of the titlepack.

Due to these issues, I decided to cancel the meeting for this week. If everything is ready and if I am absolutely sure that everything works perfect, then I'll annouce the very first meeting

Then it would be much more effective and as a consequence, it would make much more fun :thumbsup:

I hope u understand this decision :roll:
And sorry for the mess!

Greetings,
Soprah
Last edited by Soprah on 05 Jul 2014, 16:15, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Multiplayer”