Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

Dommy
Translator
Translator

Re: Meetings to play on titlepacks

Post by Dommy » 31 Jul 2014, 10:18

You can support upcoming 1st Ultimate Hunger Games Event: 25k SummerCup :D
Prize is 25000 planets for winning games and whole event will be shortly after Dev Build #04 update (and tons of its hotfixes ^^). Also I have completely new map, that players will see for first time after char selection!
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD

Alinoa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Alinoa » 31 Jul 2014, 11:04

Soprah wrote:Np :D

By the way, it's quite difficult to contact with the titlepack creators for example to prepare meetings because either I don't know who is the creator of the titlepack or what's the login-name in maniaplanet to add him as a buddy. I need to discuss some details before each meeting with the titlepack creator, mostly about organizing stuff. So everything will run fluently (in contrast to the 1st meeting which was canceled :? )

So, if anybody knows the login-name of a titlepack creator, please tell it me. It would be time-saving if the creator itself would contact me (per pm or ingame).

Thanks again for the patience guys!

Greetings,
Soprah
It's the login name that is displayed ingame as author name for each title pack of the store :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Soprah

Post by Soprah » 31 Jul 2014, 14:09

@Domino,
mhmm the project is mainly supposed to hold meetings and not supporting any kind of cups or competitions ^.^ But supporting competitions would have the same impact as holding meetings on a titlepack = Both measures support titlepacks.
Maybe I'll extend the idea of the project, I'll contact you. :D

@Alinoa,
Wow, that's indeed a simple solution :mrgreen: Thanks Alinoa :)

Greetings,
Soprah

Return to “Multiplayer”