Paragon League Problem

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

lemoniada

Re: Paragon League Problem

Post by lemoniada »

arn22433 wrote:It's their cup so they decided who they ban. You've been banned because you've vpn which doesn't allow them to verify your identity. There's no reason to keep your ip secret except if you've been banned so give them your ip and then you'll have a reason to complain.
So basically youre saying that they have no proof at all that "we are smurfing". It's pretty weak from them to just edit their rules while the cup is running to forbid VPNs so they have a reason to ban us.
arn22433 wrote: There's no reason to keep your ip secret
I just explained why we do it in an earlier reply.
novationx

Post by novationx »

lemonoida,

Nobody ever said "They have no proof" and then you answer : "so you say they have no proof?" :D
You're only reading what you want to read.

It's véry simple so as an admin of CPS I'll explain. This is my last reply cuz this is childish so dont bother to drag me in the discussion.

1. No smurfs ( in the rules since day one )
What does this rule mean? It means you cant have a secret identity. Using a VPN has somehow the same effect.
--> if you want to reply then reply to this argument

2. They have the right to add new rules and you should know this before you sign up. Why, novationx?
Because before you sign up you need to read the rules and it's in the rules that they can add rules.
--> if you dont like that they can add new rules, then dont sign up.
Again very logical.

3. You played with a VPN because you wanted to avoid ddos attacks. I would say --> Smart idea.
So why cant you join their TS and show them your real IP? Afraid to be ddos'ed on TS?
This, again, makes you look suspicious and weird.
--> This was the easy solution, but you chose not to do it and instead rage here on the forums.

4. Just like Valve doesnt show proof when they catch a CSGO cheater, Paragon doesnt need to show their proof either. They told you you had a VPN and it was true. So why would their other proof be incorrect?
--> You're trying to find arguments, but seriously you don't really have them.

The only thing you can say is : why wasnt it in the rules before the cup.

Newsflash for ya : NADEO wont help you with this so this topic might as well be closed. The cup is over ;)
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

It is certainly not about revealing your personal data in public.
But if you're not even willing to help the admins to find out that you are those who you pretend to be, this is rather bad for you, don't you think!

Either you sort this out with PMs, or check with Nadeo.
, who might also want to compare server protocols... But also here they will need logins and valid IPs.

But here is not the place for accusations, especially if there is not any proof, nor for discussions about the rights of the admins and hosters.
If you don't accept their rules, then don't play on their servers.
Btw. the nickname with the unban is certainly not correct either and it would be good if that user was reported.
Letnis

Post by Letnis »

I'm having so much fun on reading your discussions :roflol: and my opinion:

@Kremsy : Lukas you did good to ban them... Hiding VPN and playing on smurfs account it's not well and i'm 99% sure they're smurfs cause i just checked before the cup starts that someone of the 2 polish got as name " Kadzik "... Sadly the Maniaplanet Page refreshed and couldn't make any screenshots...

And again Lukas, well done to have ban Hadzik, Headhunter from Paragon League, cause they're pissing me off every time i join on mm, telling me that I should be ban for no reason...

Lukas, you have got my full respect.

(01.05am, if english sucks sorry x) )
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

novationx wrote: 1. No smurfs ( in the rules since day one )
What does this rule mean? It means you cant have a secret identity. Using a VPN has somehow the same effect.
--> if you want to reply then reply to this argument
Maybe you could change your rules by replacing "No Smurfs" into "No players with a demo-account"
I know that a "smurf-account" is not the same as someone being from our team, but just being more precise in your rules and not using slang, would clarify your rules a lot, especially for new players.

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
hackie

Post by hackie »

A smurf is a demo account ? LOL.

I agree with Haagse , when I was reading this topic I was thinking about the people who have Smurf in their tag.
I couldn't believe it that such nice and helpfull people were cheaters.

This explains it . :roflol:
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
arn22433

Post by arn22433 »

HaagseSmurf wrote:Maybe you could change your rules by replacing "No Smurfs" into "No players with a demo-account"
Smurf is a secondary account, you may use it cause you don't want to be recognized. Changing the rule to "no demo-account" would kick beginners from the cup which is not what they want :)
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

HaagseSmurf wrote:Maybe you could change your rules by replacing "No Smurfs" into "No players with a demo-account"...
As I read this, I thought about your "Smurf" team :D
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

arn22433 wrote:Changing the rule to "no demo-account" would kick beginners from the cup which is not what they want :)
If a beginner is able to take part and to compete in a cup, it is not a beginner anymore,
and then these players should also purchase a key and have a valid recognizable account, since they like the game that much. ;)

Demo accounts should simply have some more limitations.

Return to “Multiplayer”