I report one player for racism

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

TGYoshi

Re: I report one player for racism

Post by TGYoshi »

TheBigMiike wrote:There is bad guys in many countries ! Not only in France and there is also good guys you meet everyday on this forum so please, just stop these insults
That was my point of my final sentence. Thing is, I come across french people more frequently than german or other dutch people. I've seen people from all countries trashtalk too. The volume just differs, yet they're all extremely annoying. The french ones simply manage to stick around in my head better, generating this bias. If I see anyone talking their native language in the chat, I typically try to avoid playing with them, chances are, they'll be trashtalking. Really, this isn't every single player, don't feel offended, but this is my experience (mainly in other games, like LoL). If they happen to be french yet talk english, the chances they'll misbehave are simply lower (yet it still exists).

I mainly base this view on other games though, I honestly never really play Shootmania anymore so I don't see trashtalking as much in Maniaplanet itself anymore.
=3
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ruslan8z wrote:my second game partner reported the Leewoo player for racism on the day of the facts in game, possible to send the screenshot to the support?
When the ingame function is used, here is no need for an additional screenshot, but you might keep it in case of inquiries. :)
whizz

Post by whizz »

i think i've already report this guys for "injure all time"
weerwolf

Post by weerwolf »

swinn wrote:I wrote in French because the problem is between two people who speak French and I had not the time and desire to translate my message immediately.
*sigh* :lol: ;)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

this is certainly aucun problème, nicht wahr? :lol:
merci vielmols :thumbsup:
Ruslan8z

Post by Ruslan8z »

Thank's TMARC for your reactivity :thumbsup:
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

TheBigMiike wrote: [...] When I see this kind of message : "I think I understand know why this guy (Spymach1ne) in the screen have a problem with french guys" For me, it's like saying "I understand why he's insulting a french guy" :? and I personnally don't understand why you understand him ?

There is bad guys in many countries ! Not only in France and there is also good guys you meet everyday on this forum so please, just stop these insults

HUG ? :)
:thx:
Well, my focus was for the not consistently use of english here (in this topic) in combination, why maybe spymash1ne 'hate' french people. And it's not a secret that some countrys are very proud of his language :mrgreen: . This was for me the reason "why I can understand him"^^. Insults other is of course not ok, but this happens in tons of other games and in different languages. I can't take these guys seriously in general ^^

Cheers :D
:thx:
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

No salgáis del tema principal, esto es serio.

Oh wait.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
Ruslan8z

Post by Ruslan8z »

In the post I was not talking about Spymachine I was talking about players Leewoo.
stier

Post by stier »

Maybe you first learn what racism is :clap:
It's just wayyy to easy to get frenchies upset about trashtalk, then report you, but most of them won't miss the chance spamming their "fdp"s. The main problem is the competitive nature of the game, and with that comes great frustration when you see french players ranked <30 allying up and ruining any possibility for a fair game, even rushing the one silver in your team to make matters worse. Makes anyone angry seeing that.
Don't take the shittalk too seriously. You should have been there 15 years ago on IRC, it was a real flamefest :yes:
Also, je suis Charlie! (forgot already?)

Return to “Multiplayer”