Admin abuse server Infection (Pulse team)

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

HYPE

Re: Admin abuse server Infection (Pulse team)

Post by HYPE »

kurny = bony

also, ethan doesn't know who you are, so he can't tell me the reason why you got banned. Would you mind posting you ingame name here?
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

HYPE wrote:kurny = bony

also, ethan doesn't know who you are, so he can't tell me the reason why you got banned. Would you mind posting you ingame name here?
Bony really ...
Man Ethan knows who i am he doesn't ban 10 players each day ...
And my ingame name was GodLikeMe when i got ban.
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

I'm waiting his answer Hype :)
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

Ok, here we go.

I personally have never seen GodLikeMe on our server, any other names you have used in the past? I also have not yet asked Bony why he banned you. On another note, I have known Bony for a long time and I highly doubt it was a ban you did not deserve.

Only thing I see how this could be an undeserved ban is if he misclicked, the buttons for warn, kick, infect and ban are close to each other. And he has no access to unbanning. If that was the case, I will unban you.

If not, the ban will stand. But it is also not a permanent one so you will be able to join the server again soon. There will be no problems then as long as you follow the few simple server rules ;)
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

Equilibrium wrote:Ok, here we go.

I personally have never seen GodLikeMe on our server, any other names you have used in the past? I also have not yet asked Bony why he banned you. On another note, I have known Bony for a long time and I highly doubt it was a ban you did not deserve.

Only thing I see how this could be an undeserved ban is if he misclicked, the buttons for warn, kick, infect and ban are close to each other. And he has no access to unbanning. If that was the case, I will unban you.

If not, the ban will stand. But it is also not a permanent one so you will be able to join the server again soon. There will be no problems then as long as you follow the few simple server rules ;)
Equi you know me, my past name was Darkou. I don't know why he ban me so i'm waiting to know why.
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

cocoSM wrote:Equi you know me, my past name was Darkou. I don't know why he ban me so i'm waiting to know why.
Mh ok, will ask him when I see him. Maybe you finally did what I warned you about? :D I mean you shooting close to cooldown in case you get 1st infected which can easily result in a bump to death.

Anyway, don't know when he will come online, but will post here when I know more^^
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

Equilibrium wrote:
cocoSM wrote:Equi you know me, my past name was Darkou. I don't know why he ban me so i'm waiting to know why.
Mh ok, will ask him when I see him. Maybe you finally did what I warned you about? :D I mean you shooting close to cooldown in case you get 1st infected which can easily result in a bump to death.

Anyway, don't know when he will come online, but will post here when I know more^^
Ok ty, no it's not that he instant ban me when i join the server.
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

cocoSM wrote:I've no screenshots because I never thought be banished. And for my defense you can ask players on the server like Pat what the pulse admins do.
Would need some clarification on this. What do we do? We have noone perm banned, the banlist that gets erased every week has never more than 3-4 players on it, we warn repeatedly when someone does something against one of the 3 gameplay rules we have.

If you mean getting flamed for camping, well most players don't like campers, we are no different^^ But we will never use admin tools just because you camp. But don't complain for getting called out on it :D
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

Equilibrium wrote:
cocoSM wrote:I've no screenshots because I never thought be banished. And for my defense you can ask players on the server like Pat what the pulse admins do.
Would need some clarification on this. What do we do? We have noone perm banned, the banlist that gets erased every week has never more than 3-4 players on it, we warn repeatedly when someone does something against one of the 3 gameplay rules we have.

If you mean getting flamed for camping, well most players don't like campers, we are no different^^ But we will never use admin tools just because you camp. But don't complain for getting called out on it :D
Stop beating around the bush and answer my only question, why am i ban without reason.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... EE6F4C60D/
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

cocoSM wrote:
Equilibrium wrote:Stop beating around the bush and answer my only question, why am i ban without reason.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... EE6F4C60D/

How the fuck would I know? I told you I will answer when I asked Bony. And being unfriendly will not make me unban you faster. Just asked for clarification.

Return to “Multiplayer”