Admin abuse server Infection (Pulse team)

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

cocoSM

Admin abuse server Infection (Pulse team)

Post by cocoSM »

Hello everyone.
So here it's been a while since I played on the server infection and I had just a few problems but a big today.
It all started with the "admin" Ethanberry that I do not know for what reason does not like me (according to him because I camped and I win all the time, what a haters). It starting with flame me / taunt into play when covered by each of my connections with a nice nickname he gave me, "camping princess" and when I had the misfortune to meet him he threatened me to kick me. Then he mounted head to another members of the clan pulse when they were infected seeking to kill me but hey that's the game I don't care. And today I logged 1 Minute and another admin pulse ban me without any reason. (I wonder who asked him to ban me ^^)

Without forgotten the admin Ethanberry abuse of his rights (kick, nextmap without a vote, ect) permanently when alone or with his associates but never when the admin head are here, strange.

So I hope that one of master admins (head of pulses or server creator) will see this message for restoring order and Unban me.

If not what can I do in the meantime?
Rots
Translator
Translator

Re: Admin abuse server Infection (Pulse team)

Post by Rots »

If the server is not ranked (+50k lp) there's pretty much nothing you can do. If you were banned without reason from a ranked server because you win and don't play against server rules, then you should be unbanned.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

I know ethanbredberry and I don't think he banned you for no reason. He might be a troll in chat but a good admin in my opinion. I'm preatty sure you're missing something out (you bumped or insulted someone).
However.. the infection server is hosted by paragon as far as I know but the pulse guys are responsible for it. So I think you have no chance but ask for an unban by one of the admins. They will tell you what you have done wrong^^
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

I just came in the server and i get instant ban, so yes i dont know what i did wrong.
And i never bump or insult.
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

And the one who ban me is kurny i've never saw him before.
lebossnico1001

Post by lebossnico1001 »

Just gone on the serer where the 2 admins in question were there. I didn't see any kind of admin abuses.
I pass the post link to them and they check it :p
P4T

Post by P4T »

Kurny bumped me voluntarily today... :shock:
For Admin is not great !! :?

This is the first time I see this player

Edit : This is Tony_BoZz, I already had problems with this player, he was moderator at Mewin, but not for long, it was crap.
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

Hey Pat :)
I really dont know who is this Tony_BoZz so i dont know why he ban me without any reasons ....
I'm sure Ethan tell him to ban me.
plopp

Post by plopp »

Posting accusations without any sort of proof will get you nowhere. Also what Rots said, if they own the server and it's not a ladder server they can do whatever they like. You are in their 'house' and they can kick you out if they want, however unprovoked or rude it might be.
cocoSM

Post by cocoSM »

plopp wrote:Posting accusations without any sort of proof will get you nowhere. Also what Rots said, if they own the server and it's not a ladder server they can do whatever they like. You are in their 'house' and they can kick you out if they want, however unprovoked or rude it might be.
I've no screenshots because I never thought be banished. And for my defense you can ask players on the server like Pat what the pulse admins do.

Return to “Multiplayer”