v1.5 , 27/07/2012
Changes:Two teams game mode, inspired from SoF2 Infiltration mode
- The attackers must take the briefcase at the pole, then return it to the extract/start point.
- The defenders win the round if they prevent attackers to finish before the end of time.
- The attackers and the defenders win also if they eliminate all opponents.
- Once dead, you do not respawn until the end of the round.
- Score to win the map: 6 (gap: 2 , max: 8)
- You have to show players names (medium size or more) to see the briefcase and extract markers, sorry.
- The player who take the briefcase is (a little) highlighted, a marker is shown few seconds at the last position he shot or was hit.
- When spectator, the 0 key (num pad) allow to spec another player of own team.
1.4: setting to allow players to change their weapon, setting to allow friendly fire.
1.5: the briefcase handler have a reduced stamina, mostly to avoid too easy super rush to the extraction point. Can be configured in settings.
Translations: french, deutsch (players with configured 'fr' or 'de' languages will see translated texts)
Various settings allow to set/change AutoBalance, RoundsToWin, RoundGapToWin, RoundsLimit, RoundTimeLimit, FriendlyFire, WeaponChange, ArmorMax, Reduced stamina for the briefcase handler
You can play Infiltration on most Elite, Heroes and TeamSurvival maps (some won't suit very nice, some will ; when there are more than one pole, the script try to choose the better one depending upon the attackers and defenders spawn points).
Best if you make a map is Elite mode : one attackers spawn, one defenders spawn, and one pole. Just be sure to have the defenders able to reach the pole a little before the attackers as the mode don't force a time before picking it.
Actually it is hosted on maniaplanet://#join=traxico-6@SMStorm (location France|Provence|Alpes Maritimes ; no guaranties it will stay there forever)
Save Infiltration.Script.txt in Scripts\Modes\ShootMania\
Rules and messages translations
The ingame rules allow translations (actually only english, french and deutsch)
I'm interested by translations of rules in other languages. If you make one, please make a good one (better have the english one that a badly translated one), then send it to me by PM or post here, and don't forget to indicate the language (with the same name that in the game). All messages are near the beginning of the file.