[PLUGIN] Vote Manager 1.0.0 (Update)

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

undef.de

[PLUGIN] Vote Manager 1.0.0 (Update)

Post by undef.de »

Vote Manager

This Plugin allows the Admin to limit the voting requests, so that the (new) Players can not start a rejected vote again and again. A restart vote for a Map did not restart as soon as the vote passed, the restart is delayed until the end of the Race. If a restart vote passed and a Player want to start a skip vote, then this is rejected.

Within the Widget everybody can easily see the state of the current vote. There is a line inside, which marks the ratio to reach for a successfully vote.

The clicks on "pass" or "cancel" at the AdminPanel are supported and start the related handling. The original "CallVoteRatios" and "CallVoteTimeOut" are restored at the event "onShutdown".

Supported CallVotes
  • MapRestart
  • NextMap

For more Information, Screenshots, Documentation and Downloads, please visit the related Site at my Labs:
http://www.undef.name/MPAseco/Vote-Manager.php
Last edited by undef.de on 21 Jul 2016, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Re: [PLUGIN] Vote Manager 0.9.9 (NEW)

Post by undef.de »

Just wanna say: There is an update out there... see the related Site at my Lab.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “MPAseco”