[MPAseco] Requests and ideas

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

HakimR

Re: [MPAseco] Requests and ideas

Post by HakimR »

no, it's not handy for a such plugin...
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

HakimR wrote:Ok but it's a 4 steps operation: first /list to check the maps, then click the map, then close the panel and then /admin nextmap
Right ?
No, three. You don't need to close the window, that will happen automatically upon switching to the next track (either by end of TA time or admin command).
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
sbone

Post by sbone »

Hi,

will you release SOON ranks version ? ^^ When please ?
Thanks

@+
-- SbOne --
Public CSb1 portal : http://csb1.sbone.fr -/- Team CSb1 : http://sbone.fr
Fepipi

Post by Fepipi »

Hi. Is it possible for make callvote funktion to temporary increase of time limit . When timer finish 00:00 it reset to original timer.

Sometime people playing want extend timer in vote call but next map timer is really looooong, needing funktion to only temporary incrase. I dont know if MPAseco can do??
Fepipi

Post by Fepipi »

kremsy wrote:
Fepipi wrote:Hi. Is it possible for make callvote funktion to temporary increase of time limit . When timer finish 00:00 it reset to original timer.

Sometime people playing want extend timer in vote call but next map timer is really looooong, needing funktion to only temporary incrase. I dont know if MPAseco can do??
When the time is a scriptsetting in the Script, you can easily set a new timelimit via the new scriptsettings admin panel.
So you mean there is funktion to change timer but only available for admin to use?

I ask if possible feature to callvote timer to increase timer on current map because many player come in server and increase timer on server (by callvote) to very long time then they dont changing back time....server stay 99999minutes :roflol: until someone reset timer... server admin cannot online all times.

I ask if possible create feature to giving players option for temporary extend time. For an examples: clicking button to extend time by 10min, 15min, 20min...etc
BaBiDi

Post by BaBiDi »

You can include the script mod InstantGibDM (Melee Laser) ?

This is a melee mod with just two changes :

Code: Select all

#Setting S_PointLimit   70      as _("Points limit")    ///< Points limit on a map
Because laser have +2 on hit.

Code: Select all

// Spawn players
foreach (Player in Players) {
        if (Player.SpawnStatus == CSmPlayer::ESpawnStatus::NotSpawned && !Player.RequestsSpectate) {
                MeleeSpawnPlayer(Player);
                SetPlayerWeapon(Player, CSmMode::EWeapon::Laser, False);
                Player.AmmoGain = 2.0;
                Player.ArmorMax = 100;
        }
}
to force laser.

Link to Laser.Script.txt :
http://pastebin.com/VNxMhryc

(off-topic) And i have one server on Joust but i don't find Joust Script with new scoreboard. Any idea ?

Return to “MPAseco”