[MPAseco] Requests and ideas

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderators: kremsy, NADEO

kremsy
Posts: 1709
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

[MPAseco] Requests and ideas

Post by kremsy » 20 Jul 2012, 16:00

Please post any requests and ideas for MPAseco in this topic.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
bryan1998
Posts: 97
Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 00:41
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by bryan1998 » 23 Jul 2012, 21:32

I would like a donate function.

User avatar
ManiacTwister
Posts: 70
Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 22:37

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by ManiacTwister » 23 Jul 2012, 21:35

Donation is already a part of XAseco, so this is in MPAseco too (even if disabled by the dedicated server currently).
TDRacer - TrackMania Dirt Clan since 2009 - http://www.tdracer.de/
Die Intelligenz in der Welt bleibt konstant. Nur dumm, dass die Bevölkerung wächst.

User avatar
bryan1998
Posts: 97
Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 00:41
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by bryan1998 » 23 Jul 2012, 21:59

How about a function that restarts MPAseco?

ThePooN
Posts: 125
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 15:27

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by ThePooN » 24 Jul 2012, 01:02

Need so an other script (in .sh or .bat and not PHP) that runs XAseco² in background and can control the shutdown and reboot of XAseco²... but that depends of the system etc... a PHP script can shutdown, but can't reboot, and also XAseco haven't a reboot function.

Or in 1 word.

HARD. :roflol:

Bye ;)

kremsy
Posts: 1709
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by kremsy » 24 Jul 2012, 07:56

ThePooN wrote:Need so an other script (in .sh or .bat and not PHP) that runs XAseco² in background and can control the shutdown and reboot of XAseco²... but that depends of the system etc... a PHP script can shutdown, but can't reboot, and also XAseco haven't a reboot function.

Or in 1 word.

HARD. :roflol:

Bye ;)
I think it is to complex for that how often it's needed, I would not make that script for MPAseco, maybe someone other can make it, if some people are needing it.

For my systems I have my own version of an restart system which works without any Programmstructure in Aseco, but it is only for one system designed.

Edit: Oh sorry, I think I found a simple to implement this feature without any need of an background script, I wrote it on my todo list for MPAseco.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

ThePooN
Posts: 125
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 15:27

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by ThePooN » 26 Jul 2012, 02:58

Oh yes i just think about a system in PHP :

Code: Select all

<?php
//Put this at the begin of the script
$boot = 1;

while($boot == 1)
{
$boot = 0;

//The MPAseco total script

// And because I (almost) never coded in PHP for Aseco :
// If the command /admin reboot is written by an admin
{
$boot = 1;
//Execute /admin shutdown

} //Finish the while and reboot if /admin reboot is typed
That's a schema of my idea, i don't know if you understand but if you undertsnad i think that can be helpfull, and even if i didn't help, MPAseco is nice. That's all that i've to say ^^.

Bye all :)

kremsy
Posts: 1709
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by kremsy » 26 Jul 2012, 09:17

ThePooN wrote:Oh yes i just think about a system in PHP :

Code: Select all

<?php
//Put this at the begin of the script
$boot = 1;

while($boot == 1)
{
$boot = 0;

//The MPAseco total script

// And because I (almost) never coded in PHP for Aseco :
// If the command /admin reboot is written by an admin
{
$boot = 1;
//Execute /admin shutdown

} //Finish the while and reboot if /admin reboot is typed
That's a schema of my idea, i don't know if you understand but if you undertsnad i think that can be helpfull, and even if i didn't help, MPAseco is nice. That's all that i've to say ^^.

Bye all :)
I think the easiest way would be that a new isntance of MPAseco get started and the old get closed after it.
But this is one of the things we are going to implement not in the next version but maybe in the second or third released version
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1525
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by undef.de » 26 Jul 2012, 16:53

Maybe this little Script is useful: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=204482#p204482
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

kremsy
Posts: 1709
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: MPAseco Requests and Ideas

Post by kremsy » 26 Jul 2012, 17:12

undef.de wrote:Maybe this little Script is useful: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=204482#p204482
Thanks undef, so everyone can use this script, write instead of xaseco.log mpaseco.log and mpaseco.php instead of aseco.php and give the path to the mpaseco.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

Post Reply

Return to “MPAseco”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest