today we are going to present you the first version of MPAseco.
Here you can download the alpha release v0.30 of MPAseco:
New installation of v0.30:
To install the actual version (v0.30) just copy the following files from the newinstall folder to the MPAseco root folder:
Then copy the folder /newinstall/Scripts to the UserData folder of the dedicated server software.
Afterwards configure config.xml and localdatabase.xml
Last but not least start MPAseco with MPAseco.sh or MPAseco.bat .
Upgrading from earlier beta versions:
Make the same steps that are descriped in the new installation section, expect do not copy and configurate localdatabase.xml.
Plugins for MPAseco:
Check out the plugin site: http://www.MPAseco.org/plugins.
There you can find a updated versions for MPAseco of Fufi Widgets, Server Neighborhood and TM-Karma.com
In the future there will be more plugins released.
Changes compared to the XAseco2 v1.00:
- added script.xml and new admin commands: /admin listscripts, listmodescripts, setscript, setmodescript (only useable in the SMStorm modes)
- added new possibilities for all rasp chat commands like /hi lj or /hi 02 (lj = last joined, 02 = playerid from /players)
- sorted out some old admin commands (download a new list in the configuration section)
- added the plugin plugin.modescriptcallbacks.php which gets the callbacks playerDeath, poleCapture, playerHit, playerRespawn, beginRound and endRound in combination with the modified gamemode scripts
- added modified gamemode scripts to MPAseco, also they send the callback endMap a little bit earlier
- deleted sql table records and rs_times
- added 'Respawns'/'Deaths'/'Hits'/'GotHits' and 'Captures' to the players database
- added all ManiaPlanet callbacks except ServerStart, ServerStop, BeginMatch and EndMatch and deleted all Trackmania callbacks
- major fixes on beginMap() and endMap()
- the events onEndMap1 and onEndMap returns the trackinfo as an array in the first value () instead of the rankings and in the second value () too for compatibility reasons
- rewrote the GBXChallengeFetcher for ShootMania (added titleuid and corrected all the other GBX fetches)
- types.inc.php added the variable type to the gameinfo class which contains the gametype (Royal, Melee...)
- added the new PHP classes for MX by Xymph
- defined API_VERSION 2012-06-19
- defined url as MPASECO
- tmlogin -> mplogin
- xaseco2_plugins -> mpaseco_plugins
- GetTracksDirectory -> GetMapsDirectory
- updated the main plugins to MPAseco
- removed record system
- removed Records Panel
- removed BannedIPs
- implement admin settings for each gametyp
- test the other plugins
- small fixes
- include a new ranking system
- put some people ideas into the system
- set to afk when type /afk
- for royal mode a linear point system (more players, more points)
- different MX dirs for a better overview MX/Royal MX/Melee...
- killing and hitting sprees
- an easy to handle matchsettings management for each mode
- mpaseco restart function
- donate function doesn't work because planets transactions are disabled by NADEO during the beta phase
- if you restart a map at score, the widgets doesn't update bacause the onBeginMap event gets not thrown
- /admin setscript bugs:
- server crashes when you change to siege
- when you switch to timeattack, and change back to another mode, nobody is hittable anymore (damage doesn´t work anymore)
- if you switch to battle mode, the first map gets skipped
Please report all bugs and requests in this forum section!
Special thanks to ManiacTwister who developed this version of MPAseco with me.
And also a special thanks to Xymph and Flo for the trackmania releases of Aseco.
kremsy and the MPAseco-Team