[PLUGIN] Server Neighborhood 1.4.9 (UPDATE)

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

Kegulf

Re: [PLUGIN] Server Neighborhood 1.4.7 (NEW)

Post by Kegulf »

Forgot to update the post, It's up and running now :)
Had to create the folder Serverneighbors folder.
When I did that and restarted MP/Xaseco, all files created themself inside the folder, and the neighborhood window came up on the server.
I just have one question, is there any way to display more than just 2 servers at once?

And also a wish for the plugin:
When you have pressed the show all, the window sort of gets dominated by scoreboard in Shootmania. This should be fixed somehow :P
Disabeling the scoreboard when the ALT button is pressed, when the Neighborhoods "Show all servers" function is triggered. If you understand :P
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

Anything code related? Be patient, I am a noob :p

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania Nations + United Forever
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Kegulf wrote: I just have one question, is there any way to display more than just 2 servers at once?
Just edit server_neighborhood.xml and setup <server_display_max>.
Kegulf wrote: And also a wish for the plugin:
When you have pressed the show all, the window sort of gets dominated by scoreboard in Shootmania. This should be fixed somehow :P
Disabeling the scoreboard when the ALT button is pressed, when the Neighborhoods "Show all servers" function is triggered. If you understand :P
It would be nice if you could provide a screenshot, because i didn't understand it all. :P
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Kegulf

Post by Kegulf »

kremsy wrote:Undef, can you insert the two following Methods please, when the detail view get opened or closed by a player?

$aseco->client->query('TriggerModeScriptEvent', 'LibXmlRpc_DisableAltMenu', $login);
$aseco->client->query('TriggerModeScriptEvent', 'LibXmlRpc_EnableAltMenu', $login);

Then his problems are solved.
I don't know too much about scripts, but that looks rather decent :p I think it should fix the problem :) but Kremsy, the ALT menu does need to work, because of the spectate function, especially on Obstacle. But this looks to me like the disable will happen if you trigger a scriptevent, i.e press the NBHood. Is that anywhere near correct? :p
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium
Kegulf

Post by Kegulf »

kremsy wrote:
Kegulf wrote:
kremsy wrote:Undef, can you insert the two following Methods please, when the detail view get opened or closed by a player?

$aseco->client->query('TriggerModeScriptEvent', 'LibXmlRpc_DisableAltMenu', $login);
$aseco->client->query('TriggerModeScriptEvent', 'LibXmlRpc_EnableAltMenu', $login);

Then his problems are solved.
I don't know too much about scripts, but that looks rather decent :p I think it should fix the problem :) but Kremsy, the ALT menu does need to work, because of the spectate function, especially on Obstacle. But this looks to me like the disable will happen if you trigger a scriptevent, i.e press the NBHood. Is that anywhere near correct? :p
Yes with
the scoreboard get disabled for a specific player as long as
will not be called.

In the MPAseco widgets this is included, but not in the Plugins.

Ahh nice :D But I have noticed that sometimes the ALT bugs up. It will free your mouse, but wont bring the scoreboard up, dont know if this is Mpaseco related or MPSever related :P
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium
Kegulf

Post by Kegulf »

Hi Undef,
See that you fixed it :) Works fine now :D

Best Regards
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium
Kegulf

Post by Kegulf »

I downloaded a update, and it worked as it was supposed to :P
would you change from 1.4.7, to .8, for 2 lines kremsy? xD
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium