Question for Kremsy or anyone interested in a project :)

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

undef.de

Re: Question for Kremsy or anyone interested in a project :)

Post by undef.de »

kremsy wrote:Im just wondering if it makes sence to make just the complete records eyepiece in Shootmania, due Shootmania is anyway a Game which want's as less UI as possible.
I didn't want to just make a copy of Records-Eyepiece for Shootmania. ;)

I guess that the most Widgets are not required in that behavior as in TM, i thinking about to show the "Records-"Widgets (e.g. "TopKills", "TopDies", "TopCaptures", TopMissShooters"...) only on pressing TAB and at Scoretable...

But i'm scary about the Mousehandling (ALT-Menu...) in SM, because Widgets are made for Mouse. :lol:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

kremsy wrote:I personally think that most people (99%) will be annoyed of these huge amount of widgets, especailly when they see statstics when they press Tab, it's a good idea, but I don't really think thats the time of Programming worth it ;). If you will make it just make it that on the F7 key all widgets get hidden for the Player, also when they just pressing tab.

Most Shootmania Players don't like the simple widgets like the MapKarma or something and any additional widgets they will not like either.
Hmmm... so there is for 99% of the Players no need for a "Records-Eyepiece" at all?
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

undef.de wrote:Hmmm... so there is for 99% of the Players no need for a "Records-Eyepiece" at all?
In Elite probably yes but you should take a look at the obstacle titlepack. I would love to see a records eyepiece optimized version for it. If you don´t know obstacle yet, just contact me ingame and we can play a bit.

Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)

Return to “MPAseco”