Here you can download the beta release v0.81 of MPAseco:
If you find any bugs or have any requests please post it into the 0.81bugs thread!
New installation of v0.81:
Now the Installation can be mainly done in two Steps:
open configs/config.xml and enter the SuperAdmin Password and the XML Port.
open configs/localdatabase.xml and enter the mysql connection information’s.
If you using a records Mode like Obstacle or TimeTrial go to configs/core/records.xml and activate the record system.
If you want no serverranking, or you use a mode without serverrankings set feature_ranks in configs/plugins/rasp_settings.xml to false
Upgrading from the versions 0.6x/0.7x:
Copy all files from the update/update_v065-081 in your MPAseco Directory!
If you are using a mode like SprintCup just update also the files from the updated_configs into the configs folder.
Note: For all other Modes which are not using a Timebases Pointsystem it is not needed to update the files from the updated_configs folder.
(for Updating from older versions, visit the older threads, the 0.5x-0.80 update also contains all the new files).
Changes compared to the MPAseco v0.75:
- took some of the newest changes from the latest Xaseco2 release into MPAseco (thanks to Xymph)
- temporary solved the MapId problem in the communication to the mx api which leaded to problems in the /xlist command
- improved the admin script-settings panel a lot
- added kill / death ratio to stats
- fixed some bugs in linearmode (when auto-load settings is activated)
- added new chatcommands: mostmisses, mosthits, mostcaptures, mostrespawns, mostshots, mostsurvivals, mostdeaths, mostgothits
- added autoTags plugin
--> AutoTag is a plugin that adds tags for the plugins the server is currently running.
--> See this post: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 63&t=21186
--> to activate the plugin add to the plugins.xml
Code: Select all
- fixed and upaded libxmlrpc callbacks
- improved callbacks BeginMap, EndMap, BeginRound, EndRound, BeginMatch, EndMatch
- added point-support on records for modes like sprintcup
- fixed auto-ranking bug in the jfreu plugin
- fixed bugs in bad-words filter
- reseted beginroundvar on mapskip
- bit faster load through a fix in authortimehandling which is not relevant for shootmania
- small fix on fakeplayer (bot handling)
- added disconnection reason to PlayerDisconnect()
- fixed small warning with the command lines
- fix in the Royal linearmode
Special thanks to w1lla who got part of the MPAseco-Team and helped us a lot on the current update.
Short-Update 0.81 fixes the issue in the Royal linear-mode.