[PLUGIN] Lazy Buttons 0.9.2 (New)

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

undef.de

[PLUGIN] Lazy Buttons 0.9.2 (New)

Post by undef.de »

Lazy Buttons

This Plugin adds a small Widget for lazy Players that did not want to chat all the time /gg or something related. With this Plugin those Players are able to click on a Button to get the same action as with /gg.

This Plugin is based upon an idea from an unknown Author, which has not released his work to the public (i did not find it after a long search), so i did my own one and released it.

With the included configuration file, you are able to change all the predefined Buttons or add up to 20 Buttons.

For more Information, Screenshots, Documentation and Downloads, please visit the related Site at my Labs:
http://www.undef.name/MPAseco/Lazy-Buttons.php
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
TMarc

Re: [PLUGIN] Lazy Buttons 0.9.2 (New)

Post by TMarc »

you're doing a lot these days :)
great idea :thumbsup:
undef.de

Re: [PLUGIN] Lazy Buttons 0.9.2 (New)

Post by undef.de »

TMarc wrote:you're doing a lot these days :)
And i wasn't yet finished. :thumbsup:
TMarc wrote: great idea :thumbsup:
Thanks, but this is "just" a port from one of my XAseco2 plugins: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=30464
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “MPAseco”