if you want to upload your own plugins to the Repository, so that everyone can directly download and install it via the Plugin-Installer, look how it works:
- Download the Signature-Creator here http://smarttool.org/sig_creator1.0.zip
- Get a username and a password by sending a PN to vni
- Start the Signature-Creator and select your SMART-Rootfolder (It is important that you have a smart-copy on your hd)
- Enter the following parameters on the right:
Root-Directory = smart
Create signature file = checked
Copy AlwaysInclude-Files = checked
Signature-Password = smartsig
Project-Name = Your Plugin-Name (No special characters! Example: My Funny Plugin)
Project-Version = Your Plugin-Version (example 1.2) NO LETTERS!
Project-Ident = Your project Ident uppercase, no spaces, no special chars (example: MYFUNNYPLUGIN). This must be unique! If you ever want to update your plugin, use the same Ident
- Now select all files at the left that belong to your plugin (Double click to add them to the green list)
- Click "Create and upload ZIP"
- Leave the filename as it is
- Click "Yes" to directly upload it
- Enter "http://smarttool.org/plugins.php" as URL and your username and password
- Click Start Upload
Always make sure the version number inside your plugin is the same as the one you entered before upload. If not, there will bugs on plugin installation.