Question about permissions

Moderators: vni, NADEO

mstottrop

Question about permissions

Post by mstottrop »

Hi there,

thank you for this very nice server tool.

I've got a question, how can I add permissions/abilities like restarting the Servertool to an existing admin?

Many thanks for the Info!
insomnia-yamyam

Re: Question about permissions

Post by insomnia-yamyam »

Hi mstottrop!

Currently, and sadly, there isn't any admin-permission plugin or configuration possibilty. :(

You can only allocate "SuperAdmin", "Admin" and "Operator" to specific players by adding the player logins manually in the permissions.xml or (recommended) by using the admin-options in the "Players-Widget" (you need to be SuperAdmin to be able to do this) as you can see it here:

But please don't ask me which options and admin-possibilities each of those got in detail.
The only thing i can tell you is that a SuperAdmin can do everything, an Admin only got some of those rights of a SuperAdmin and an Operator got least rights.There is currently no documentation available about this rights in detail and you can not change or config those admin-options for each of the admin ranks yet. Sorry.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!
Multigaming Fun-Clan since 1998!
» www.I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A.de «

Visit our TM2 and SM Clanserver or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack or SM-Mappack !
You also find us at both Mania-Exchanges - search "German INSOMNIA Clan"
mstottrop

Post by mstottrop »

Thanks yamyam for the quick reply..Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
insomnia-yamyam

Post by insomnia-yamyam »

mstottrop wrote:Thanks yamyam for the quick reply..Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
You are welcome!
Maybe there will be a detailed admin-permission-plugin sometime (would prefer and need that too). It is on our TODO list since months and maybe it will be eventually realized - but can't promise.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!
Multigaming Fun-Clan since 1998!
» www.I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A.de «

Visit our TM2 and SM Clanserver or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack or SM-Mappack !
You also find us at both Mania-Exchanges - search "German INSOMNIA Clan"
askuri

Post by askuri »

Got a new plugin Idea :p

Return to “SMART Servercontroller”