Problem with display table

Moderators: vni, NADEO

askuri

Re: Problem with display table

Post by askuri »

Very strange. row_number is correctly initialized and increases correct. Seems to be a problem with the windiw framework. Dud you made any changes there?
BaBiDi

Post by BaBiDi »

No change. I don't understand why ... :cry:

php extention or bad apache config file, i think, i'm not pro user. It's my first dedicated server. I use debian for the first time.
askuri

Post by askuri »

Ok I can't help you.
But if youre new to debian (or other linux), you should read about the security! There is much to do on a standart image. I talk notabout worms that woul like to destroy your system. These are harmless, I talk about maniapulation you migh only see in server logs or traffi stats. Things like a wild spamming mailserver. And you are the one whohave to pay for this.Sending Spammails is m os times dinied from your hoster and alsofrom your countrys law ;)
So be careful withthis ;)
BaBiDi

Post by BaBiDi »

Ok thanks ;)

I'm not totally noob, i read lot before and have NAS with GNU/linux OS. I know check log and install some security (no root on ssh, suphp, suexe, fail2ban, rkhunter, monit, munin, mail relay disabled, etc ...). And, for the moment, it's just test, nothing on server are really important.
Freelux

Post by Freelux »

alors si ca peut t'aider, j'ai la meme erreur quand je lance smart via mon batch.. par contre quand je lance cette meme commande via webmin .. ca marche niquel .. ca fais 10 jours je cherche pourquoi.. et je comprend toujours pas .. alors bon
Vice-President de l'association KmiKz-Esport

Return to “SMART Servercontroller”