Questions and answers

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

mangastef

Re: Questions and answers

Post by mangastef »

J'aurais voulu un peu plus de renseignement sur les règles des serveurs Royal.
La barre des 70k va bientôt être atteint et je n'ai rien trouvé

google est t'il mon amis :roll:

I wanted a little more information on the rules of Royal servers.
The bar will soon be reaches 70k and I have not found anything
ImageImage
51chicken

Post by 51chicken »

The rules for ladder servers say you aren't allowed to ban players unless they are racist or something like that. I'm being kicked from servers for having 120 ping (nobody plays in North America, where else am I supposed to play this game?)

120 ping is playable for me, I won the first round and the admin says "go play in your own country" and kicks me.
masleyko
Translator
Translator

Post by masleyko »

guys why do you ask for our opinions.. when hylis wont account them anyway ..
we all love game and want it to prosper..
there are some good suggestions in this thread but Hylis doesnt reply back to good idea, he rather made up economy points and them removed it..
WANNA our help . okey we will be happy to help .. but it would be nice to see some effect ..
i am only translator... but offered help with other projects and things.. and still noone has replied to me yet..

THEN it really pisses me off when you Nadeo folks complain about lot of work and not enough ppl to do it.or when you say now we cannot do anything with it ..
ALL those troubles can be avoided .. get more ppl . i know that i`m not only one wiling to help..
and when you ask something then you should consider every reply ..
If often seems to me like you guys do something or change in some way (like ladder) and after that you find out that it has brought more troubles ..
rather wait one day longer and ask ppl .. you might get usefull insights..
and what is IMO biggest problem is communication.. dont you have someone who can talk to us , understand most stuff in game and will actually explain what and how is and why it is or need to be that way ..
Please dont take this post like complainig.. i wanna help, i just get some ideas and feelings.. i shared it.. :pil
>SAW<爪火ふまミץどσ ¡ ツ
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Sorry, but we are doing our best. I have some thousands of message in the community and it's truely hard to know all subjects and give solid answers to everything. Look at the wishlist posts, and see the hundreds of desire expressed here. Who can really answer all of this. If I hire someone to answer you, he will have ten times less knowledge than you, and will ask me what to answer. It is the same with reading. If I take someone to read everything you write, I would have to understand everything. Here, I can read who is writing, and by knowing who we are talking about, I can adapt the priority. So I am not sure it's fixing the issue I agree with you exist.
edk

Post by edk »

Any ETA on fixing zone exploiting to manipulate ladder points?
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

you are talking about skillpoints probably on Canyon, and not LP

if that's so, do not worry, the solo will be cleaned. Keep in mind many of us are on holiday. thanks :thx:
edk

Post by edk »

No, the ladder points in multiplayer Canyon.

Depending on the zone you switch to you don't lose ladder points. It pushes other peoples ladder points down when they would not otherwise lose them. They also do it so they don't have to lose ladder points if they don't want to play RoC that week.

For example, in NA, I am currently Rank 1, with 99700 ladder points. If there is no player over 100k ladder points then there is no adjustment for that country currently. If there is another player in Europe, say with 99000 points, if they switch to NA for the week, they do not lose ladder points. Compared to if they stayed in Europe where other players have earned 102k points, then they would recieve an adjustment of -2000 points. So, by switching to NA they no longer lose points. See what I'm saying?

Likewise, if a player with 102k ladder points switches to NA, they get adjusted to 100k ladder points, pushing my ladder points down when they would not otherwise be pushed down. Then they switch back. This also why you see 5 Europe players with 100k ladder points at the same time lol.

So basically, you can manipulate ladder points by zone switching. :)
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

:shock: I though we made something like players would lose a lot of ladder points if they change after being over 60K LP (all points above 60K or something like that) So, even if you would keep more ladder points in NA, you would not be able to be ranked in Europe. So, do you confirm?

And we still have to make a loss of points depending of the number of players per continent, of course (it's in the list) But I thought it was protected
edk

Post by edk »

There is no loss in points for zone switching currently.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

sorry then. The guy that will do it is coming later, but I put it first on his todo list. I recommand to be in the good zone when it activates.

Return to “Ladder Servers”