Questions and answers

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Questions and answers

Post by Hylis »

This topic will be used to have quick questions, answers and eventually feedbacks to the Ladder Servers rules, instead of creating many topics. However, if you wish to have a deeper debate with the community, please open a topic and link it here.
zegodzila

Re: Questions and answers

Post by zegodzila »

Any Official Date about the 100k championship ?
Ingame nickname: Franz
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

you mean about opening the 100K servers?
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

What about Royal ladder server ? Royal is now completely moved to a own title and it´s no longer possible to run a royal ladder server within the normal storm title (like siege, battle, ...) ?

Ah and I think this forum is in the wrong section (nadeo tools) since it´s no programm, so you should move it to the Forum section (like maniapub and maniahome).

best regards, Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Jojo_44 wrote:What about Royal ladder server ? Royal is now completely moved to a own title and it´s no longer possible to run a royal ladder server within the normal storm title (like siege, battle, ...) ?
Pls add royal to 90k/100k too... :(

edit: This both modes siege and battle are "teammodes"... Sense?^^
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Royal can have servers up to 100K, of course. But they are in the station Royal, and there will be a top 100 of Royal players etc. It is exactly one of the reasons of the titles.

I will put the rules for Royal next week.

The Storm title ladder is composed of various modes. It is a less precise ladder than the standalone one. Some modes may be removed if they have their own titles by us, or by other players that succeed to bring the audience on the standalone title. Some modes can be added.

Also, if you are ranked high in Royal, you normally have some points in the Storm station thanks to the interladder function. If you have 90K points on Royal, maybe you will have a minimum of 70K points in Storm, I don't know the numbers yet, it will depend how strict and competitive are the rules for the top ladder servers of Royal.

And it is the same with Joust and Elite, for example.
zegodzila

Post by zegodzila »

Hylis wrote:you mean about opening the 100K servers?
I meant, when will it be some competition the Sunday like TM² or TM1 based on the 100k server?
Ingame nickname: Franz

Return to “Ladder Servers”