Ladder points and progression modification

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

niarfman

Re: Ladder points and progression modification

Post by niarfman »

Hi All

I am testing a progressive Matchmaking 2v2 to 3v3 (LVX)

It seems it works fine.

But I have a question and a suggestion.

The suggestion : 2V2 point limit is usually 6 and 3v3 is 9. The progressive config set a static limit (for example 9 point to reach even with 2v2).

The question : I really need 10 x 90k planets If I want 10 matches servers ... ?
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ
ownmaster

Post by ownmaster »

If I get 90K+ point and progress bar after game shows echelon 9, why does it show 8 in lobby?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

About the question, you only pay for the lobby server and don't pay for match servers linked to the lobby server.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

There is a new question from user maneliss on Steam:
Not receiving ladder points?
So basically I have 61524 ladder points, which puts me at ~9000 europe.

Today I made a few races on a 60-90k server with around 8 people, all of them with better ranks than me, however I didnt recieve any ladder points. One of them I actually finished 1st and the second place got ladder points and I didn't.

Is this a bug?
How can this be explained?

Although the topic is quite old, I think it is a good place here.
Perhaps the opening post could also be updated with the current rules and calculation principles.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi TMarc,

We looked at his account and he played on several servers and didn't stay on a server a long time. When players join a server, they usually don't win points on the current match. So he may join servers and then disconnected for changing servers and he didn't stay on server enough time. We will suggest him to stay longer on servers for more investigating.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Romashap

Post by Romashap »

Came back to tm2 Stadium with the mp4 update and it seems that I stuck with my 53k ladder points. I was playing nonstop for several days, but got 0 lp. Moreover, I didnt really see someone earning lps (one time I saw +0.76lp and that's all, I think). I was playing with higher ranked players on servers with enough lp limits (I checked ladder servers rules, so everything was ok) for a long time, but still no lps. And everyday I just keep losing ranks.
When will it be fixed? I dont really think, that it is the proper way how ladder system should work. It's not only mine problem, I saw some complaints about that on reddit also :/
P.S. Also there is an interesting thing that I sometimes can earn LPs while playing valley channel (but I dont own this title)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

What is your maniaplanet login?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

Can confirm that this issue has been happening to me as well, actually since the transfer of last live data from MP3 to MP4 (in the MP4 beta).
I seem to have gotten some LP on Lagoon the other day, but rarely do I ever see people receiving ladder points since the MP4 release.

My ingame login is onkelz_chris

This is really important, please fix this <3
Check out my Personal Twitter account!

Return to “Ladder Servers”