bans on 100k servers

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

weerwolf

bans on 100k servers

Post by weerwolf »

If continious crying about rox and nucs is settled as a legal, acknowlegded reason for banning, yes
Otherwise no ;)

With regards,

Weerwolf
plopp

Re: bans on 100k servers

Post by plopp »

weerwolf wrote:If continious crying about rox and nucs is settled as a legal, acknowlegded reason for banning, yes
Otherwise no ;)

With regards,

Weerwolf
Let them cry, their tears will feed your aim ;) Although, If it's used for insulting a player, like continuosly calling people "rocket att noob" or "nuc noob" then it should be punishable by kick and later ban.
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

plopp wrote:
weerwolf wrote:If continious crying about rox and nucs is settled as a legal, acknowlegded reason for banning, yes
Otherwise no ;)

With regards,

Weerwolf
Let them cry, their tears will feed your aim ;) Although, If it's used for insulting a player, like continuosly calling people "rocket att noob" or "nuc noob" then it should be punishable by kick and later ban.
Play the game by the rules, not by someone's words of rage/anger or disappointment. The game was made the way it was supposed to be made. Otherwise make your own title and play there with your own rules.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

what is this all about?
It had nothing to do with the ROC rotation announcement topic. :roll:
Therefore splitted.

Please explain, or agree that this thread can be deleted :)
weerwolf

Post by weerwolf »

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... =0#p218194
Please READ? before moving and/or deleting?
It has EVERYTHING to do about the Storm 100K servers
Alinoa wrote:In July will start a new session of 100K Storm (Battle and Siege) servers. For having a 100k server, your server has to be validated by nadeo. Thank you for contacting me if you want to run a 100K Storm (Battle and Siege) server for three months from July.
Information about 100K Storm (Battle and Siege) server available here :)
Otherwise no ;)

With regards,

Weerwolf
damn this is the second time i hit the ceiling this week in this game ...
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Well, whatever..

If you have some players who cry about this, you should "ignore" these guys, maybe forever. They can play there and should learn to live with this. To kick players cause of "rage" in conbination with badwords is ok - a ban if they don't have the time to learn it.^^

I think your servers running fine and I think you can calculate these situations. If you want to ban a player, who won't never stop with this, you will have the right to ban them. Btw. Your server is your "home" and you can decide who can play on it, and who not - with the nadeo-ladderrules for sure. If some players start to "cry" and they can't stop, you should ignore them. If they do more bullshit, then you can kick or ban him/her.

On the other hand, if you ban players without any reason and these guys complain here and you can't prove "your" (clanmember/other admins/ops) action, then you could get a warning from Nadeo/Laddermod and so on.

- and yes, I talk about a 100k server -

I don't know, If I could help you^^
Last edited by kripkee on 13 Jun 2014, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

weerwolf wrote:It has EVERYTHING to do about the Storm 100K servers
Your post was neither a qualified reply to Alinoa's announcement nor any other form of useful message,
it was rather a rant that has no place in a simple and pure announcement topic. :?
You can be happy that I did not simply delete it and asked for clarification. :roll:
weerwolf

Post by weerwolf »

ok, lets pretend im new here, not 7 years, being contructive all the time, helping out, providing servers etc etc etc and that i have to explain something to a child (dunno other way to express it)
Your post was neither a qualified reply
A qualified reply is where a post is an statement, reaction or carriers any information in a response to a former post (which is on subject) or to the subject.
I have a ladder server Siege (2nd period), i do know the rules, and im responding to the question of the 3rd period, where i inform that i want to do it, if the rules are adjusted to the new facts, or if not possible to decline to run a 100K siege server (for the 3rd period).
Alinoa's announcement
An announcement is where - this is, or they are, or we will ; Alinoa asks for players who want to run a server, ask -> response.
it was rather a rant
I cannot remember ever seen a rant post here on this forum, or others, where someone closes with kind regards. I would expect some active people and moderator to know me well, or a bit here on the forom, because im a pretty active guy. I think the only rant i ever made was in the old forum in a private message to Hylis <3, not public; but serious this is not even close to a rant, you gotta admit that.
pure announcement topic.
Announcement topics are used to be closed; annouce>lock etc.
You can be happy that I did not simply delete it and asked for clarification
i sometimes need this attitude towards my servers guest to, and usually goes first with a pm - that could have been done here to.

Soooo there it is. I see all the time u spend here to do forum stuff, etc, and do respect that greatly. But this clearly is a mistake and i hope ur not to pride to ackknowledge that. For that way i think in ur vision about that thread u could just have pm d me - im here 5 times a day.

Kind Regards,
Weerwolf
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hey guys, you are both right :)
For sure Weerwolf was not off-topic and splitting the thread for continuing the discussion was not a bad decision neither to let the announcement topic clear.
I think that Kripke quite well resumed when you can kick someone or ban someone and crying about rox and nucs is not a sufficient reason for permanently banning a player.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

weerwolf, seriously, you made a elefant out of a ant. :roll:

It was not at all my intention to attack or to offend you, therefore I did not see the need for a PM here,
as I thought that a clarifying answer would interest others as well.
Now I'm surprised that you're kind of attacking me personally, at least it feels like this, but I'm not upset.
It's only a pity you are that apparently this much frustrated. :?
Alinoa wrote:I think that Kripke quite well resumed when you can kick someone or ban someone and crying about rox and nucs is not a sufficient reason for permanently banning a player.
Now I understood :lol: :thumbsup:

Shall I (or if you prefer: another moderator) cleanup this thread?

Return to “Ladder Servers”