@Nadeo: TM Pursuit 70k?

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

TheBigG.

Re: @Nadeo: TM Pursuit 70k?

Post by TheBigG. »

TGYoshi wrote:Higher players counts results in faster LP gains for high ranked players, which is what Nando wants to avoid by restricting the player counts.
TGYoshi wrote:It's very significant, really.
that doesn't matter, really. You can scale that easy in a way that it does work. That is math, so no magic involved to get it working in a way it doesn't get unfair.
Client:
OS: Win10/Debian CPU: Intel 9900k GPU: NVIDIA 1080TI Display: 3x Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 1440p@165 Hz

Server:
OS: Debian Stable @ Backports Kernel CPU: Intel 6700k RAM: 32 GB Storage: 2x 256 GB NVMe SSD@Raid 1
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

Yesterday was playing in DuelElite title pack with N-Jin. He was Echelon 3 and I had completely 0 LP. Thanks to the ladder system, after 3 lost matches I won ~12000 LP. Jin of course received no LP for playing with me. And I'm sure Law didn't modified ladder progression in his title. So basically it's way to easy to get LP in ManiaPlanet. :clap:
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Of course players can set their own ladder rules in their title pack.
It's ok for the 70k Pursuit server Domino and you will be able to set higher ranked servers in the title^^
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
novationx

Post by novationx »

Alinoa wrote:Of course players can set their own ladder rules in their title pack.
It's ok for the 70k Pursuit server Domino and you will be able to set higher ranked servers in the title^^
Law ( creator of duel elite ) used the default Elite ladder/ranking
but I guess that's off-topic. Basically he's saying that this ladder is not working as he (and me) wants to.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
TGYoshi

Post by TGYoshi »

TheBigG. wrote:that doesn't matter, really. You can scale that easy in a way that it does work. That is math, so no magic involved to get it working in a way it doesn't get unfair.
It's math, but currently it scales based on the amount of players in the server, which could obviously be changed too. But it's still Nando we're talking about here, eh :D.
=3
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

Alinoa wrote:It's ok for the 70k Pursuit server Domino and you will be able to set higher ranked servers in the title^^
So, finally the Pursuit 70k 255 players for Stadium is right or must it be in custom ladder title pack? Cuz I'm confused right now. :roll:
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
weerwolf

Post by weerwolf »

Yep,
If you create a pursuit titlepack, u may decide the ladderservers rules.
If u run it in the main stadium title, your are bound to the set ladderserver rules from Nadeo

Return to “Ladder Servers”