Tell us if you're using ManiaPress!

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Tell us if you're using ManiaPress!

Post by gouxim »

We'd love to hear what you're doing with ManiaPress. If you use it, just reply with the URL or the Manialink code. Please don't post if it's not to indicate a ManiaPress install :!: (but feel free to create a new thread :)
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Ravious
Halloween Mapper 2011

Re: Tell us if you're using ManiaPress!

Post by Ravious »

The Mania Blog is now live with ManiaPress. Phew that was rough for my tech sorry self. I need some wine.

http://themaniablog.com

ManiaLink: themaniablog
Check out The Mania Blog for news, interviews, and commentary!
vitessepure

Post by vitessepure »

Team Rocket uses ManiaPress for its manialink. :yes:

Manialink: rocket
Last edited by vitessepure on 06 Nov 2011, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
kroff

Post by kroff »

Team GSR also uses ManiaPress for its manialink ! That's such a great tool ! :1010

Manialink: TeamGSR :D

meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

Meuhbox and meuhmania use Maniapress. I need to write posts for the meuhbox because it is just the beggining ;)

http://www.box.meuhmania.com/ - Manialink : meuhbox
http://www.meuhmania.com/ - No manialink (would be great if I could create a manialink with "mania" especially at the end of this ridiculous name of "meuh", there is no chance for a visitor to think it is a nadeo manialink, but Cerovan said No - :( )
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

meuh21 wrote:would be great if I could create a manialink with "mania" especially at the end of this ridiculous name of "meuh", there is no chance for a visitor to think it is a nadeo manialink, but Cerovan said No - :( )
I summed up the official rules in a dedicated thread here: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 75&start=0

As hylis said, you cannot have an address that starts on ends with mania. Yet, you can use the name MeuhMania on the Manialink (in titles etc.) but have a slightly different address (like meeuuh for instance). ManiaCreative did that: their Manialink is called like that, but the address is just "creative".
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

gouxim wrote:ManiaCreative did that: their Manialink is called like that, but the address is just "creative".
And for this reason it is not easy to find it.
I knew this rule but I don't like it. I understand the goal : "We have a welcoming attitude with people calling stuff *Mania*, but these names, ingame, are too offical look a like to leave this to go up to there." But "Meuhmania", for example, will never have a "official look". So you can apply the rule like robots or analyze the situation. I know it is more difficult to analyze, it take time and it could create problems with players.I also know many other objections are possible. But I would prefer a human touch and a real "welcoming attitude".

Never mind it is not important and it give me a idea of topic for my blog ;)

Return to “Ingame Publishing”