Suggestions

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Suggestions

Post by gouxim »

After using ManiaPress a little, what are the features you miss the most, or the thing's you'd like to see improved?
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
vitessepure

Re: Suggestions

Post by vitessepure »

Hi,

I think view and add comments from the manialink would be a nice feature. Open a browser when we are in TM is not very "user-friendly".
Another good improvement is to make your theme ready for translation.

Otherwise ManiaPress is a good plugin that uses well the power of WordPress. :)
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

Picture in the post (like in WP) would be great. It is more friendly especially for a blog with creations ;)

Put in the post video from YouTube, for example (like in WP), would also be great, especially for a blog about videos :mrgreen:

Thanks for your job, i move to wordpress because of maniapress and now i like very much wordpress and i like also Maniapress (for the very i need pictures and videos :pop: ).

PS : sorry for my english...
kroff

Post by kroff »

I got a suggestion (actually that's not mine but one of my teammate's... :D ) !

That'd be awesome if one long text could be divided in several pages (that we can browse with next and previous arrows for example) when the manialink cannot display it in its whole size !

That'd avoid to get out of the manialink to read it on the Internet, or simply when someone uses maniapress only as a manialink.
:thumbsup:

kroff

Post by kroff »

Another good feature I'd suggest you :

Link ManiaPress with ManiaConnect and when someone is connecting on the Manialink, he would see the unread messages that appeared since his last connexion. Something like this :

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3196/schemah.jpg

That'd be awesome ;) :1010

gunala06

Post by gunala06 »

Is there any chance to see one day a ManiaPress plugin for Joomla ? :)
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

I think it should be possible to have 2 ads at the same place when the manialinks are different (for example blog "meuhbox" and title pack "raidTM"). Fo now i have to choose between them :?

PS : There is a bug when we want to ad somewhere, the first time it always say "error". At the second time it works :)
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by magnetik »

Is there any chance to see one day a ManiaPress plugin for Joomla ?
Short Answer: by Nadeo Live I don't think so. But some developer in the ManiaPlanet community may do it ;)
I think it should be possible to have 2 ads at the same place when the manialinks are different (for example blog "meuhbox" and title pack "raidTM"). Fo now i have to choose between them
This is about ManiaPub and not ManiaPress right ?
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

You're right it's Maniapub :oops: (but because i use also Maniapress and a lot of Maniatrucs :mrgreen: ). I will post on the right place ;) Thanks :thx:

Return to “Ingame Publishing”