Suggestions from the advertisers

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Suggestions from the advertisers

Post by gouxim »

Now we've released the first version of ManiaPub, we letting the system live a little bit before updating. As an advertiser, what features would you like to have? Suggestions are opened :yes:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
m4rcel

Re: Suggestions from the advertisers

Post by m4rcel »

I would like to see some kind of statistics of the campaigns, so that you can e.g. see how many views/clicks there were in the last days (or months). I thought about something like we have in the MPWS, where we see the number of requests of the last days.
ImageImage
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

m4rcel wrote:I would like to see some kind of statistics of the campaign.
It is planned :)
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
m4rcel

Post by m4rcel »

Nice to hear this :)

I already have new suggestions ^^
  • Change Ad image without recreating the Ad. Currently you have to create a new Ad and all related campaigns if you want to change the image, including having it re-validated. I think this should be simplified.
  • Add "Create Campaign" option to the campaigns menu. Currently you have to leave thur browser, go to where the ad should be displayed, and start creating campaign from there. Being able to create a new campaign directly from the ManiaPub ManiaLink would make things easier in my mind.
ImageImage
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

+1

The first suggestion (only change ad image) is the most important.
Swoopy

Post by Swoopy »

1. It would be nice, if you could see when another one is trying to get your ad..."bidding" that you get a notification and you can stake the bet of the Other

2.the function to delete rejected,stopped or lost ads out of the list.

3. +1 to marcels "change banner)

4. The function to let rejected ads "again check" you had deleted the problems on your manialink, so that the advertisers do not have to readd all campaigns/ads again.

Greetz i|Swoopy|
Group Leader: kripkee
om23

Post by om23 »

where is the +1 button? xD
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil
om23

Post by om23 »

Hi,
I see a problem at the minimum value, becouse it is not known to the public.
of course the 10 is minimum, but if you set 10 and your system have reached an internal minimum of 20,
than the campaign´ll stay on bidding for unknown time.
It also woluld be very informativ to know the min-max of active campaigns.

And a second problem I see,
you don´t validate manialinks which don´t have links or something,
but you still let campaigns running, if these are not accessible!
I think a script to check it, and maybe on third day of no availibility stop the campaign!
It don´t need to stop it by the first one, becouse sometimes the internet fails by it self :roflol:

thx
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

I think it should be possible to have 2 ads at the same place when the manialinks are different (for example blog "meuhbox" and title pack "raidTM"). For now i have to choose between them :?

PS : There is a bug when we want to ad somewhere, the first time it always say "error". At the second time it works :)

Strange thing : I stop a "meuhbox" campaign for 12 Planets a day (or almost) to ad for "Raid" but now it seems to be more expensive :? And would be nice to have the posibility to change the picture ad without stop and bid...

Return to “Ingame Publishing”