(error?) \ManiaLive\varlogs has so many files

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

liuxingchangid

(error?) \ManiaLive\varlogs has so many files

Post by liuxingchangid »

why my \ManiaLive\varlogs has so many threading_proc_*.txt and threading_proc_*.txt files

threading_log_*.txt all is

Code: Select all

2012.12.05_12:51 Trying to start process using command:2012.12.05_12:51 start /B "manialive_thread_3" "C:\php\php.exe" "C:\usbTMFserver\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLive\Threading\thread_ignitor.php" >"varlogs\threading_proc_3.txt" 3 33762012.12.05_12:55 Trying to start process using command:2012.12.05_12:55 start /B "manialive_thread_3" "C:\php\php.exe" "C:\usbTMFserver\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLive\Threading\thread_ignitor.php" >"varlogs\threading_proc_*.txt" 3 2612
threading_proc_*.txt all is

Thread started successfully!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ManiaLive\Database\SQLite\sqlite_open() in C:\usbTMFserver\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLive\Database\SQLite\Connection.php on line 41
Closed Thread!

Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in C:\usbTMFserver\ManiaLive\libraries\ManiaLive\Threading\Process.php on line 67

The * from 1 2 3 4 5 ……
can you help me? thanks!
The_Big_Boo

Re: (error?) \ManiaLive\varlogs has so many files

Post by The_Big_Boo »

Hi

This was how threading worked before but you're using an outdated version of ManiaLive. Since v2.3, there are way fewer log files and threading uses MySQL instead of SQLite. I recommend you to update to latest version, which is 2.4.1
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair @ 1600MHz
CPU: Intel i5 760 @ 3.6GHz
Mobo: Asus P7P55D-E
GPU: NVidia GTX 760 2GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB
Sound: VIA VT1828S (onboard)
Peripherals: Razer DeathAdder - Razer DeathStalker - Logitech F310
liuxingchangid

Post by liuxingchangid »

The_Big_Boo wrote:Hi

This was how threading worked before but you're using an outdated version of ManiaLive. Since v2.3, there are way fewer log files and threading uses MySQL instead of SQLite. I recommend you to update to latest version, which is 2.4.1
ok!but my server is TMF server.
maniaLive2.4.1 is can does well?
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

No, last TMF compatible version is r267.
So you probably have to disable threading. In old ML versions, it's relying on SQLite 2, which has been deprecated for a very long time thus it's sometimes not available anymore.
liuxingchangid

Post by liuxingchangid »

The_Big_Boo wrote:No, last TMF compatible version is r267.
So you probably have to disable threading. In old ML versions, it's relying on SQLite 2, which has been deprecated for a very long time thus it's sometimes not available anymore.
OK!how can i disable it(config which?)? and if i disable it,It will affect work of manialive and FreeZone it?
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

It probably won't affect performances as there isn't a lot of plugins which need it. To disable it:

threading.enabled = false
Slig

Post by Slig »

The_Big_Boo wrote:It probably won't affect performances as there isn't a lot of plugins which need it. To disable it:

threading.enabled = false
I thought that mostly the plugins using it need it to avoid timeouts on the main thread when making remote accesses, don't they ?

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”