Dedicated Server API Client Communication

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

oliverde8

Re: Dedicated Server API Client Communication

Post by oliverde8 »

The_Big_Boo wrote:First thing first, my fork has been merged a few months ago (Jun 22, 2015 more precisely) so there's no reason to still rely on my repository ;)

Anyway, are you sure your file is UTF-8 encoded? Depending on your IDE/text editor, it may default to another encoding so that's the first thing you should check.
OO I hadn't noticed it had been merged :D ,

Yes the files are UTF-8 encoded. When I execute that bit of code with PHP 5.6 I have no issue, I have a few versions installed on my system and I have this issues only with PHP7.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Just tested my UASECO because of this report and yours here.
My result: The chars "é" and the "£" are visible as they should, so no problem on my side (and probably not in this API).
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

hmm,

thank you,

really strange I just reinstalled a new docker with PHP7 and it works fine :? well god knows what configuration I had wrong.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”