Manialive startup error

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

bass

Manialive startup error

Post by bass »

Would like to try Manialive and when trying to start on my linux server I get this:

Code: Select all

_|      _|                      _|            _|        _|
 _|_|  _|_|    _|_|_|  _|_|_|          _|_|_|  _|            _|    _|    _|_|
 _|  _|  _|  _|    _|  _|    _|  _|  _|    _|  _|        _|  _|    _|  _|_|_|_|
 _|      _|  _|    _|  _|    _|  _|  _|    _|  _|        _|  _|  _|    _|
 _|      _|    _|_|_|  _|    _|  _|    _|_|_|  _|_|_|_|  _|    _|        _|_|_|
-----------------------------------------------------
PHP Environment Compatibility Test
PHP 5.3.1 or newer    -> required  -> [ Yes ] 5.4.31
Standard PHP Library  -> required  -> [ Yes ]
JSON                  -> required  -> [ Yes ]
cURL with SSL         -> required  -> [ Yes ] 7.24.0 (with OpenSSL/1.0.1e)
MySQL                 -> optional  -> [ Yes ]
SQLite3               -> optional  -> [ Yes ]

Fatal error: Class 'ManiaLive\Application\Application' not found in /root/TMServer2/Manialive/bootstrapper.php on line 73

Any help would be appreciated :)
oliverde8

Re: Manialive startup error

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi,

where did you download it? it seems there is missing files :D You can't just download it from git if you did that you need to make a composer install afterwards to get the dependencies.

you may wish to try eXpansion also, that is based on Manialive but offers new functionlities on top of Manialive and easier installation.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

oliverde8 wrote:you may wish to try eXpansion also, that is based on Manialive but offers new functionlities on top of Manialive and easier installation.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I did not find "prerequisties" section, or there are really none.
Is the download of the original ManiaLive from Nadeo itself still required, or is eXpansion simply based on the ManiaLive technology and has everything it needs (yes, I say: "all in one package", but just to be sure :))?
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

TMarc wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:you may wish to try eXpansion also, that is based on Manialive but offers new functionlities on top of Manialive and easier installation.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I did not find "prerequisties" section, or there are really none.
Is the download of the original ManiaLive from Nadeo itself still required, or is eXpansion simply based on the ManiaLive technology and has everything it needs (yes, I say: "all in one package", but just to be sure :))?
eXpansion is one pack with everything in it. So there isn't any prerequisties. You download it once then all updates are done inside the game if git is installed on your server.
We did use composer structure for Manialive and the libraries but if you look closely eXpansion uses it's own Manialive git repositories and not Nadeo's. We had to change a few stuff to accomplish all the functionalities we wanted. We do plan to subit a pull request to Nadeo once some other changes are merged in other libraries. Composer isn't part of the install because we have decided it was to complicated to use for server admins.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”