Scripted modes bugs

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

samp

Scripted modes bugs

Post by samp »

Are Scripted modes considered to be in alpha state?

I mean there a so many bugs and weirdness happening when running TMStadium in scripted Time attack mode in addition to this "frozen server". I faced the froze too and was luckily around to restart the server.

Other issues:
- Controller having widget update bugs. They seem to be totally random. Might be controller's bugs but works in legacy mode.
- Sometimes restart does not work.
- Worse load sequence between maps. Legacy mode is better (from pic loading screen from last map -> intro to next map)
- Seems like it has some performance impact.

What is good in scripted mode:
- Better and customizable score table with maniastars and thousandth of a seconds displayed
- You can get stunts announced (spinning backflip 360)

Hope scripted mode gets better at some point :)
oliverde8

Re: Scripted modes bugs

Post by oliverde8 »

samp wrote: - Controller having widget update bugs. They seem to be totally random. Might be controller's bugs but works in legacy mode.
Hi, We had an issue with widgets in eXpansion normally it has been fixed in dev branch. If it persist I will look more into it and see if the pb is on our side or not.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
oliverde8

Re: Scripted modes bugs

Post by oliverde8 »

kremsy wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:
samp wrote: - Controller having widget update bugs. They seem to be totally random. Might be controller's bugs but works in legacy mode.
Hi, We had an issue with widgets in eXpansion normally it has been fixed in dev branch. If it persist I will look more into it and see if the pb is on our side or not.
What was the problem?
:roflol: just was putting wrong values after first update in the best time value which prevented update later on. Nothing nadeo side.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”