Opening of Mania-Circuit by Drakonia

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

lorino

Re: Opening of Mania-Circuit by Drakonia

Post by lorino »

I am really understanding it as Edster.

As I received informations from them, they want to create a global ranking of existing Maniaplanet Competitions. I agree about the fact that it should consider the different styles of play.
For exemple rankings as: Dirt/F1/Tech/FS/RPG/Nascar ...
Of course there could then also be a global Stadium Ranking, a global Canyon ranking ... and a global Trackmania and Shootmania, and then a global Maniaplanet ranking (this way, it recognizes both multi-games players and mono-environment player :D )

As Edster stated, there is a sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =235560462) were the dates of a part of TM² Stadium Competitions are shown. Competitions Organizers seems not to have problems describing the "style of play" of the competition.

But it is clear that the project is still not finished (even not in beta) but it sounds really a good project :thumbsup:
novationx

Post by novationx »

3weeks after GA... nothing changed :)
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Flika

Post by Flika »

Hi everyone,

I'm Lucie from the Drakonia staff.

In order to enter the results from the Gamers Assembly on the Maniacircuit we require that the players are registered on it or it will be meaningless :-/

For now we have :
- 33/108 players registered from the Elite competition
- 4/25 players registered from the Battle and Siege competition
- 5/34 players registered from the Stadium competition
- 5/8 players registered from the Canyon and Valley competition
- 1/23 players registered from the Dirt competition

So it will be helpful if the players take a short time to register, it is very quick and easy, you only need to login once to the Maniacircuit website (http://mania-circuit.com/) with your Maniaplanet login ;)

For now this is our only way to check your identity and to attribute you the scores you made at the GA.

Thank you !
novationx

Post by novationx »

Flika wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm Lucie from the Drakonia staff.

In order to enter the results from the Gamers Assembly on the Maniacircuit we require that the players are registered on it or it will be meaningless :-/

For now we have :
- 33/108 players registered from the Elite competition
- 4/25 players registered from the Battle and Siege competition
- 5/34 players registered from the Stadium competition
- 5/8 players registered from the Canyon and Valley competition
- 1/23 players registered from the Dirt competition

So it will be helpful if the players take a short time to register, it is very quick and easy, you only need to login once to the Maniacircuit website (http://mania-circuit.com/) with your Maniaplanet login ;)

For now this is our only way to check your identity and to attribute you the scores you made at the GA.

Thank you !
Do you honestly think all 200 players will read this? :)
The forums arent the place to ask ( imo ofc )

GL :D
Flika

Post by Flika »

All players will surely not read this but I have to start somewhere.
So do not hesitate to spread the word around you to help me reach the maximum of players ;)
Thank you !
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Hi Flika,

Can you or someone else from Maniacircuit help me understand what the benifit is of Maniacircuit for example the Smurfscup Valley ? (viewtopic.php?f=268&t=30837).

We host the Smurfscup Valley two times each month without any subscription of players, by simply using the logins to pay-out planets for the top 10. (see example at http://www.smurfen.nu/valley/cup_37)
Really easy and anyone can participate without any subscription anywhere.

What extra's can Maniacircuit provide for us as hosters or for players of the Valleycup to subscribe in
Maniacircuit ?

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
Flika

Post by Flika »

Hello HaagseSmurf,

The Maniacircuit project is an initiative from Nadeo where everyone can participate to feed it and can use the ranking provided.

We hope that in the future the Maniacircuit will be a reliable proof of a player level.

The aim of the Maniacircuit is to provide an overall ranking of players who participate in one or more competitions on Trackmania and Shootmania.

It may be used later to organize qualifications for a tournament or a cup. Why not one day in one of your competitions?
novationx

Post by novationx »

an initiative of NADEO? You mean Drakonia?
novationx

Post by novationx »

What a big dissapointement...
So much potential, but right after the announcement nothing happens... I've been checking this website 1/2x per month and nothing changed at all.

#sad #zzz

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”