Opening of Mania-Circuit by Drakonia

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

Cerovan

Opening of Mania-Circuit by Drakonia

Post by Cerovan »

Hello everyone!

After one month of work, Drakonia is proud to be able to announce the opening of the Maniacircuit ! This circuit proposes to gather all competitions on Shootmania and Trackmania, allowing the creation of an esport players and teams ranking.

The players and teams will be able to know their rank and their level relative to others. Competition organizers will be able to ask for an approval in order to attribute points to their entrants. They will also be able to use this platform to communicate on their upcoming events and benefit from a higher visibility.

Different free approvals will be available and dependent on the size of competitions. Everyone will be able to look at the competitions calendar, sign up and participate.

For the opening, the ranking will be initialized from Paragon and GO4 competitions of 2014/2015.

This will enable the ranking to be representative of the entire season.

The results will be available on the Mania-Circuit website. The website is currently in beta and modifications may be done at any time. It is available at this address: http://maniacircuit.com/

It is possible that the use of certain functions are not explicit. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a problem !

See you soon ! :yes:
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
oiram456

Re: Opening of Mania-Circuit by Drakonia

Post by oiram456 »

Well... french :/
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
NJin

Post by NJin »

oiram456 wrote:Well... french :/
Yep. I think its better to translate this site at the beginning in english.

But this site looks very nice :clap:
n-jin.xyz || Instagram || Twitter || Twitch || Discord: njin

Cerovan

Post by Cerovan »

The website should be in english soon normally :)
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
TheM

Post by TheM »

Cerovan wrote:The website should be in english soon normally :)
Normally... it's always in French. Also: why are these big announcements made when the site has no content...? ;)
Global moderator | Dutch moderator | Laddermoderator | ManiaWiki moderator
Server Manager/webmaster of Smurfen.net, join us on Canyon, Valley and Royal!
ESL (Game) Staff Head for TrackMania (Stadium, Canyon and Valley).
Filipe1020

Post by Filipe1020 »

-nevermind what I said-
Last edited by Filipe1020 on 09 Feb 2015, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Edster

Post by Edster »

Cerovan wrote:Different free approvals will be available and dependent on the size of competitions. Everyone will be able to look at the competitions calendar, sign up and participate.
I'm sure you know about this already Cerovan but for those that don't, Mali, Palteza, Marius89, Someone, Mario and myself help organise the TM2 calendar, which keeps track of all the various upcoming events that we know about, or are being planned, in particular we are useful for match/race/deadline dates and information. You can view it here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 7BdQaiOgM/

So I take it the plan is to eventually include all the TM communities in Maniacircuit? (Not just tech competitions like ESL GO 4 that you mention here) I ask because for a lot of GP events we struggle to get enough exposure to get large numbers of people to turn up. (Usually just around 15-18 at best if we can't get any advertising via maniaflash) I guess if for example we applied to get a GP championship featured our entrants would automatically get less points than say a tech tournament because we're not so well known/don't have as many players driving all the time? Or will it be more judged on a case by case basis?

Either way it looks interesting, and I hope there's lots of cool and interesting statistical data to look at; especially comparing the best drivers from all the different series with one another. Best of luck with the project! :thumbsup:
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

The site is now in English ;)
You can use this thread for reporting issues or giving feedbacks for the Drakonia team :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
lebossnico1001

Post by lebossnico1001 »

Well I start :

-Before, Very Nice idea (finally almost).

- After about login : Some players (like me) have a different Nickname and login
For exemple : Nickname that I use : Nykho
Login : nicolas1001

Maybe (if you can) try to replace the login by the Nickname IG :) (In french, le nom en jeu est different du login utilisé. Sur le site, on affiche seulement le login. Ce serait cool de montrer le pseudo avec les couleurs (enfin, c'est pas obligatoire mais pour certains orga cela serait peut être mieux ^^')

-Another Detail : the organization chart. Maybe a traduction for all non-french people ? :)

For now that's all. It's already a fantastic work and I want to see how it will goes
Go on Drakonia and Nadeo :) ,
Nykho

(Sry for bad english ^^' )
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Very nice idea Drakonia and Nadeo :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work !

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”