ManiaLive not starting

Discuss the Dedicated Server Tools developed by Nadeo Live such as ManiaLive, Trust Circles, Dedicated Manager, Competition Manager and Lobbies

Moderator: NADEO

MrWave

ManiaLive not starting

Post by MrWave »

Hi.
So i tried to setup manialive to have a server with some plugins, and I've downloaded all of the dependencies, but, fore some reasons, when i run the included "run" file, it just gives me this exeption:

Code: Select all

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'ManiaLive\Application\Exception' not found in /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/CommandLineInterpreter.php:102
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/AbstractApplication.php(48): ManiaLive\Application\CommandLineInterpreter::postConfigLoad()
#1 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLib/Utils/Singleton.php(25): ManiaLive\Application\AbstractApplication->__construct()
#2 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/bootstrapper.php(74): ManiaLib\Utils\Singleton::getInstance()
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/CommandLineInterpreter.php on line 102

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ManiaLive\Application\Exception' not found in /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/CommandLineInterpreter.php:102
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/AbstractApplication.php(48): ManiaLive\Application\CommandLineInterpreter::postConfigLoad()
#1 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLib/Utils/Singleton.php(25): ManiaLive\Application\AbstractApplication->__construct()
#2 /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/bootstrapper.php(74): ManiaLib\Utils\Singleton::getInstance()
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/ubuntu/manialive/manialive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/CommandLineInterpreter.php on line 102
What have I not done/created, that causes this?

Also, something that is wierd, at the top it says:

Code: Select all

MySQL                 -> optional  -> [ No  ]
Even though I've setup MySql on my system, turned on the server and added the credentials into config.cfg

Return to “Dedicated Server Tools”