quad image doesn't load

Talk about ManiaLink development in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

NJin

quad image doesn't load

Post by NJin »

Hello is this a bug or why the image doesn't load for the quad with -90 at X position?
I set the TachoBG quad and saved it before the maniaplanet 4 update and the TachoRPM quad was set after the maniaplanet 4 update

n-jin.xyz || Instagram || Twitter || Twitch || Discord: njin

Qlex

Re: quad image doesn't load

Post by Qlex »

Hi,

Can you show the image that is normally supposed to show? Also, in which context did you launch the interface designer?

In some cases, you can always go to the quad properties and change the image there, you'll be sure to know if your image is in the folders or not. If that is what you did then I'd like to have the example images and ML please :)
NJin

Post by NJin »

Qlex wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 10:28 Hi,

Can you show the image that is normally supposed to show? Also, in which context did you launch the interface designer?
quad shows only, if i won't open any title before. i tested it through manialink browser and it works but not if i already loaded a title like TMStadium etc.
Qlex wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 10:28 In some cases, you can always go to the quad properties and change the image there, you'll be sure to know if your image is in the folders or not. If that is what you did then I'd like to have the example images and ML please :)
its the same image just with another name on it

Qlex

Post by Qlex »

Ok. Is that image in the same folder as the other image that shows? It's not in a title pack, both are in a folder like "Documents/Maniaplanet/Media/Manialinks/CustomSpeedometer/" ?
NJin

Post by NJin »

Qlex wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 09:56 Ok. Is that image in the same folder as the other image that shows? It's not in a title pack, both are in a folder like "Documents/Maniaplanet/Media/Manialinks/CustomSpeedometer/" ?
y it is

Qlex

Post by Qlex »

I see. I cannot reproduce the bug. Could you give me the files and script via PM? Thanks in advance.

Return to “ManiaLink”