I've just finished making a text-based manialink editor. It's very simple, but it does the job
Let me first say that I'm new to programming, so please excuse any noobish program errors or problems.
Note that Google Chrome will say:
Code: Select all
Manialink Editor.exe is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.
Make sure you have Wampserver installed!
- Added a very simple built in FTP
- Syntax Highlighting
- Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Will now ask to start WampServer when you run it if you haven't already started it (saves manually launching Wampserver).
- Fixed XP issues.
1) Works for ManiaPlanet & Trackmania United Forever
2) Has tabs; you can work on multiple Manialinks at the same time (similar to Notepad++)
3) Preview your manialinks with one button
4) Simple to use
5) You can use PHP in the manialink too, so ManiaLib will work with it.
6) Syntax Highlighting
7) Very basic built-in FTP to quickly upload your documents
As the program works by using a localhost server to preview the file on, you need a localhost server The program uses Wampserver for this.
Ctrl+F11: Close Tab
Ctrl+F12: New Tab
Ctrl+N: New document
1) If you're using ManiaLib, it helps to change the preview location to where the ManiaLib directory is.
2) If you are getting the error code 0xc0000135 this means you need to install Microsoft Framework 4.0 (or greater).
3) As of v1.2 (until I change it), you need WampServer. If you don't, the program will say that you haven't started WampServer each time you launch it
4) Trackmania United Forever seems to have a bug refreshing the Manialink when you try to preview it for a second time. I'm working on what I can do for this.
5) Make sure you have all six files included in the .Zip file in the same location as the .exe file.
Please let me know if you have any problems with it