[APP] [MP3] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iOS/tvOS and Android!

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 660
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 10 Feb 2016, 19:17

w1lla wrote:Bug: android if there is no colours used it's hard to read the news
Thanks for the report. I can see the news item you mean, the text colour is black and indeed not readable.

Will be fixed asap :thumbsup:

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 660
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 10 Feb 2016, 21:58

Just released bugfixes for iOS and Android. Both solving some issues. No new features right now.

:thumbsup:

Toffe

User avatar
killer606
Posts: 459
Joined: 19 Jul 2011, 09:15
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by killer606 » 11 Feb 2016, 10:11

Hey,

I'm using iPhone 6 latest iOs. I get every push message twice. Thats since some Months. Even if your app is really nice this is a bit annoying :twisted:

But the app is :1010

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 660
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 11 Feb 2016, 10:15

killer606 wrote:Hey,

I'm using iPhone 6 latest iOs. I get every push message twice. Thats since some Months. Even if your app is really nice this is a bit annoying :twisted:

But the app is :1010
I will look into this asap. Thanks for the report!

EDIT: I changed something, hopefully this helps. Keep me updated please.

Toffe

User avatar
killer606
Posts: 459
Joined: 19 Jul 2011, 09:15
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by killer606 » 11 Feb 2016, 12:05

toffe wrote:
killer606 wrote:Hey,

I'm using iPhone 6 latest iOs. I get every push message twice. Thats since some Months. Even if your app is really nice this is a bit annoying :twisted:

But the app is :1010
I will look into this asap. Thanks for the report!

EDIT: I changed something, hopefully this helps. Keep me updated please.

Toffe
Lets wait for the next push :thumbsup:

User avatar
killer606
Posts: 459
Joined: 19 Jul 2011, 09:15
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by killer606 » 12 Feb 2016, 11:48

I got the push message again twice :(

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 660
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 12 Feb 2016, 11:55

killer606 wrote:I got the push message again twice :(
Then I will have to check a bit more :D.

Sorry for now, but I have to test it and it takes some time I think.

Toffe

User avatar
killer606
Posts: 459
Joined: 19 Jul 2011, 09:15
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by killer606 » 12 Feb 2016, 12:19

toffe wrote:
killer606 wrote:I got the push message again twice :(
Then I will have to check a bit more :D.

Sorry for now, but I have to test it and it takes some time I think.

Toffe

Np :) anyway I really like the app :thumbsup:

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 660
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iOS/tvOS and Android!

Post by toffe » 14 Feb 2016, 11:53

Great news, just released:

tvOS (Apple TV) App

Image

You can get it on the App Store. Search for ManiaPlanet Toolkit.


Also released, fix update for iOS and Android


BTW: The double push message seems to be on iOS only, I will have to look into the problem, can't do it directly, need some time for it, or even rework the push system

Thanks for using,
Toffe

User avatar
HaagseSmurf
Posts: 1760
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 19:46
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iOS/tvOS and Android!

Post by HaagseSmurf » 14 Feb 2016, 11:58

Awesome !
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley / Lagoon and
the Smurfen.net Royalserver.

Post Reply

Return to “General Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest