[APP] [MP3] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iOS/tvOS and Android!

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

reaby
Posts: 934
Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 23:26
Location: Eastern Finland
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by reaby » 12 Nov 2015, 14:36

toffe wrote: Nadeo is maybe laughing right now.. xD
I think too :DDDD

0.1% chance it works... 99.9% it will not xD

But anyway i don't know much about this all, but as you said it's token, my best guess would be to try the webservices token :)

reaby
Posts: 934
Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 23:26
Location: Eastern Finland
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by reaby » 12 Nov 2015, 15:06

Didn't test it either, but I hope it won't work, but somehow it would be great to have buddy chat for the mobile app :)

I have quite mixed feelings right now about this guess. So I hope it doesn't work. If it works, sorry for that I guessed.

User avatar
w1lla
Posts: 2365
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:09
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by w1lla » 13 Nov 2015, 01:25

I tried to try to establisch with php and jabber a connection to the chat.maniaplanet.com but it gave me some errors.

Even though i might have some ideas, like use maniaconnect to get the token which is possible, (not tried it yet.)

Even used wireshark as there was once some issues with the chat of maniaplanet so i tried to debug the logs of the chat.

Some suggestions:

Try maniaconnect.

Make a chat.tools.maniaplanet.com with acces for tools/server controllers available (nadeo #wishlist #5.)

The password of the playerlogin gives a error so the token must be the rescue but its a guess. Not saying that i am a hacker but more someone that tries to find the gaps that where never extended.


Hope these ideas or suggestions might help but i guess they are a fools errarnd.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

OS: Windows 10 x64 Professional
MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs

om23
Posts: 568
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:29

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by om23 » 14 Nov 2015, 13:26

mhhh, widgets :D

can you tell me why I don´t see them?
I am on android 5.1.1, it´s cyanogenmod.
in playstore it says it´s istalled and no updates available.
and the description have no widget entry,

br


ohhh btw; I found out with AdminServ, it can be loaded on smartphones webbrowser and there it is easy to chat :)
and having a weblink on mainscreen it feels like an app ^^
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 670
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 14 Nov 2015, 16:03

om23 wrote:mhhh, widgets :D

can you tell me why I don´t see them?
I am on android 5.1.1, it´s cyanogenmod.
in playstore it says it´s istalled and no updates available.
and the description have no widget entry,

br


ohhh btw; I found out with AdminServ, it can be loaded on smartphones webbrowser and there it is easy to chat :)
and having a weblink on mainscreen it feels like an app ^^
Hey, you need to move the app to the internal storage to use the widgets. Try to move it. If it doesn't work please tell me.
Toffe.

om23
Posts: 568
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:29

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by om23 » 14 Nov 2015, 16:37

hi thx.
It´s moved2sd, but still no widgets :(
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil

User avatar
toffe
Posts: 670
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 10:57
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by toffe » 14 Nov 2015, 16:49

om23 wrote:hi thx.
It´s moved2sd, but still no widgets :(
You are trying to add it with the long hold on home screen right?
So long press on empty space on home screen. The click widgets. It should be in the list there.
Maybe you have to start the app once after you did a move to the internal storage. And force close it maybe before you start it again.

There should be no limits with adding it except that it should be on the internal storage.

Toffe.

om23
Posts: 568
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:29

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by om23 » 14 Nov 2015, 18:30

oh, little misunderstanding :D
it was internal, u said something move and I moved.
now stoped, moved back and start.
however the widgets are not there for selection.
maybe reinstall would help? <didn´t helped>
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil

User avatar
HaagseSmurf
Posts: 1853
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 19:46
Contact:

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by HaagseSmurf » 14 Nov 2015, 18:54

No need for re-installation :)

Image
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley / Lagoon and
the Smurfen.net Royalserver.

om23
Posts: 568
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:29

Re: [APP] ManiaPlanet Toolkit App for iPhone and Android dev

Post by om23 » 14 Nov 2015, 19:19

═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil

Post Reply

Return to “General Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests