Click here for the topic about ManiaCalendar itself.
Along with the Calendar itself we created an API for using on your own site's. You can display the dates of your event on your website.
The current API has basic features:
- Get events, update events.
- Search for upcoming dates.
- Add, edit and delete event dates. (v2 only)
- Add and delete event admins. (v2 only)
- Get single event with details.
- Get dates for an event.
- Get styles (filter on title). (v1 only)
- Get titles. (v1 only)
- Version 1, Deprecated. Also the subdomain is deprecated.
- Version 2, New since 18-08-2017.
Documentation and Keys
More information about the versioning, api keys and (swagger) documentation can be found here: https://maniacalendar.com/my/api
For using the API you need to login with ManiaConnect and get a key. You can obtain the key on the same site.
SDK for PHP (DEPRECATED) (Version 1 only)
The PHP SDK is available now, installing using composer is recommended:
Code: Select all
composer require 'tomvlk/maniacalendar-php-sdk:dev-master'
Github page for the SDK: https://github.com/tomvlk/maniacalendar-php-sdk
For questions or suggestions reply or send a PM if it's more key related (like higher request rate).