Xaseco2 : Error removing map

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

elie520

Xaseco2 : Error removing map

Post by elie520 »

Hi,

I'm running a Xaseco2 server and I ahve several problems with handling the maps. I have a maplist.txt I created offline, that works perfectly fine. When i launch my server, the maps a exactly the same.
But then, if I try to erase a map ingame, by using for example "/admin erasethis", it says "Error removing map ..." where "..." is the path leading to the aforementioned map.
I DON'T KNOW WHY and it drives me crazy...

Moreover, I put the option that "/add permanently adds a map to the server" to TRUE, and it oubviously doesn't. If I add a map, shut down the server and open it again, the added map is gone...

If any one of you has an idea, it'd be so cool... Thanks in advance.
HaagseSmurf

Re: Xaseco2 : Error removing map

Post by HaagseSmurf »

When you add a map to your server, you have to add the command when its not automatically added to your maplist: /admin writemaplist.
Check with filezilla or winscp if your maplist is updated and if its the proper maplist.

Nevertheless, important is that you safe the map to the matchsettings (maplist) to be sure that your map is still there after rebooting xaseco.

Good luck!

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
elie520

Post by elie520 »

Thank you very much for your answer ! I'll try this out when I'll have my MP4 update all figured out :)
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

XAseco2 won't run (well) with MP4, you should try UASECO then: viewtopic.php?f=522&t=40821
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
elie520

Post by elie520 »

Perfect, thank you very much, I will do !

Return to “General Tools”