Dedimania records

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

hawkeye2012

Dedimania records

Post by hawkeye2012 »

Hi all, cmon Nadeo when are you going to sort out the dedimania record system for V4, I use a nc1.eu server on Canyon and the dedimania system is not working properly, no records are being kept after a map is played, only 2 boxes appear on screen one for local records and one for dedimania records and the kama box and that is it, no world records or anything else is shown, records show while playing map and then do not show on the following time. According to nc1.eu this is your problem please fix it. Worked fine in v3 but not any more.
Xymph

Re: Dedimania records

Post by Xymph »

hawkeye2012 wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 12:08 Hi all, cmon Nadeo when are you going to sort out the dedimania record system for V4, [...] According to nc1.eu this is your problem please fix it.
nc1 is very wrong, Nadeo has no involvement with Dedimania, of which the forum is here.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
toffe

Re: Dedimania records

Post by toffe »

Dedimania is not from Nadeo.

I got several reports from users that are having issues with saving records. At my current clients, with PyPlanet as controller, there are almost no issues. What I know for sure is that we got several reports from PyPlanet installations saying it can't connect to dedimania or has troubles with the session, and I'm pretty sure it's on the dedimania side. By this you can say that the dedimania system is kinda unstable right now.

Toffe

Return to “General Tools”