Account problems

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

Creiver

Problem with logging in

Post by Creiver »

I need some help. Everytime I want to log in in my Account it doesn't work. There is always appearing this message: "Importing account creiver from remote Server.". And then nothing happens. I didn't play it for 1 year and installed it new. I tried it first with the steam version and then with the launcher that I downloaded from the official website. But this message is still there. I waited also for 1 hour and it still doesn't work. The account exists because I can log in into maniaplanet.com and I see also the Nickname I had one year ago and can manage my account.
xuudon

[TM2] Importing account issue

Post by xuudon »

When I try to launch any title I always get stuck at "Importing account xuudon from remote server...". This happens when I launch the game from steam or maniaplanet. I have tried relogging in the game launcher, reinstalling the game, nothing seems to work. When trying to log into a friends account he gets through fine. How can this be fixed?
peterk

Re: Problem with logging in

Post by peterk »

I have the same problem, I have trackmania stadium with steam, but without steam it's the same. "Importing account ... from remote server". This is so freaking annoying. How can I fix it? Already tried to let it run for more as 4 hours. I can create a new account but then I can't use my key because it is already used in my first account. Please fix this maniaplanet... :cry:
peterk

Re: Account problems[fixed]

Post by peterk »

This is definitely not fixed!!! Come on maniaplanet, fix this.... already tried to let it run for more than 4 hours. Still "Importing account peterk from remote server" (And yes my internet connection is good, no trouble playing trackmania turbo, but when I start trackmania stadium, I can't get past that annoying message)
Last edited by TMarc on 11 Jul 2017, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topics merged
procionedeconti

Re: Account problems

Post by procionedeconti »

I'm also having this problem! Opened port forwarding ports, turned off firewall, still nothing!
kingjuju

Post by kingjuju »

Hi.

I have a problem with my account.

When I try to connect with the launcher maniaplanet it just do an unlimited loading that say that the game is currently "Importing the account king_julian from a remote server"

My login in ManiaPlanet is king_julian.

Help
noahstadt

Post by noahstadt »

This thread still live? I'm having the same problem. Bought the game a while ago. Haven't played until now and now I'm stuck at the import account screen. My username is noahstadt.
alexfromcanada

Post by alexfromcanada »

I am having the same problem on the account alexfromcanada. No matter whether I launch the game from Steam or from the maniaplanet launcher, I get stuck on: "Importing account alexfromcanada from remote server..."
Forsaken912

Post by Forsaken912 »

I am also getting this issue. After pressing "connect" I get stuck at this message: "Importing account from remote server..."
Creiver

Post by Creiver »

legor wrote: 13 May 2017, 21:00 Does the problem still persist now?
The problem still exists !!

Return to “Maniaplanet Reports”