[PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.2.0

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

MuNgLo

[PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.2.0

Post by MuNgLo »

ConfigLoader v0.2.0

A quick way to load gamemodesettings to a server. It will set the given rules on connection (if server is empty) or when last player disconnects and server then is empty. After the rules has changed it skips to nextmap to make all changes.

It will also reapply the settings if they have changed. On the disconnection of last player that is. You will still be able to set custom rules for a single game and such.

From 0.1.1 You can trigger a load manually (admins only) by using /loadconfig SETTINGFILENAME.

I tried to make it so it will accept and check any gamemode settings. If it isn't the correct type of value it should spit out an error.

Feel free to give any feedback you have.

Idea is to make it easy to change settings and load them on multiple servers. With ManiaLives config within ini option you can still override the config value and load a special settings file for a specific server.
See -> http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=531

If you also run my ChangeMap plugin you can use a row like..

Code: Select all

playlist = default
..to have ConfigLoader request ChangeMap to load "default.txt" as a playlist.

This, if succesful would in console look like..

Code: Select all

[02:58:52] [ConfigLoader] v0.2.0
[02:58:52] [ConfigLoader]: Importing Settings.txt
[02:58:52] [ConfigLoader]: loadSettings triggered.
[02:58:52] [ConfigLoader]: Imported settings file "Settings" seems to be empty
Download Latest
http://skynet-irc.com/shootmania/files/ ... der020.zip

Changelog
0.2.0 http://skynet-irc.com/shootmania/files/ ... der020.zip
Reupload and some fixes and expanded config options.
Added loadconfig command.
Added support for my ChangeMap plugin exposed playlist load function.
First release
Last edited by MuNgLo on 04 May 2013, 02:01, edited 2 times in total.
skydel0

Re: [PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.1.1

Post by skydel0 »

Offline :-( please reup i wana try it cause i don't realy understand what it do.

Can i with this plugin change the Game_settings on Shootmania running Dedicatet Server?
MuNgLo

Re: [PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.1.1

Post by MuNgLo »

yes :D

I'll pack the version I'm running now and upload it so you can try it.

---
Ok uploaded the latest version. let me know if you have any problems with it. I run it only in Linux and only against Elite server. Should work fine though. :)
skydel0

Re: [PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.2.0

Post by skydel0 »

I thanks Dude :D If i understand it right i have to put my matchsettings in configloader folder in settings.txt. and than it's load this matchsettings if i want anotherone i can change it on server via ingame windows right?
MuNgLo

Re: [PLUGIN] ConfigLoader 0.2.0

Post by MuNgLo »

skydel0 wrote:I thanks Dude :D If i understand it right i have to put my matchsettings in configloader folder in settings.txt. and than it's load this matchsettings if i want anotherone i can change it on server via ingame windows right?
Sry there is no GUI at all in this plugin. You can load settings with an ingame chatcommand.
(/loadconfig SETTINGFILENAME)
It is primarily a plugin to make life easier for me. It makes it possible to have one config for many servers and let it reset its settings when server is empty.

But you could use it for say different league settings with some (manualy setup settings files) and then use the ingame command for it. If you are to lazy to use the way you can do it ingame. :D

Oh and yes. All script options you could set under your matchsettings file with an <mode_script_settings> entry is possible in this plugin. Well I hope at least. :D I haven't tried much outside Elite. But it should work just fine.

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”