eXpansion plugin pack for Manialive - (updated: 3.4.2014)

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

reaby

eXpansion plugin pack for Manialive - (updated: 3.4.2014)

Post by reaby »

Project home | Forums | Wiki | Download at GitHub | Install tutorial at YouTube | Report an Issue

Features
  • It is really easy to install. Only problem might be php_curl extension, on linux 1 command line to install it, on windows removing one character from the php config file. Just download the file, edit the configuration(6 lines at most). and run
  • It is auto configure You just need to edit 5 lines of the config and it is ready.
  • Admin Groups In game, with interface. Just open the game and right click on the screen the eXp will help you. You can add groups, affect players to them, edit permissions of the groups everything with the interface
  • Intuative Usage You don't need command lines, everything is in the interface. We have tooltips to help you understand what is going on, we have dropdown menus. It is as intuitive as it gets.
  • Feature Rich We have a lot of features, can't count them all :D nearly 50 plugins
  • It is fast Some might have participated to our 100 player test, well it was awesome. 70mb Ram usage very little CPU usage. Widgets updates nearly live. We had some issues at the time with widget performances they have been fixed !!
  • Beautiful design It is simple, there isn't widgets everywhere and all widgets can be moved
YES, ALL the hud is configurable, you can move nearly every element and place it wherever you like by just draging them. You can hide them, or make them appear when TAB is pressed.

**You like fast commands? Well all of them are there
**You like the XAseco commands? Well they are also there[/quote]

More Info
See homepages for more info
http://ml-expansion.com
Last edited by reaby on 05 Apr 2014, 21:02, edited 18 times in total.
reaby

eXpansion plugin pack

Post by reaby »

Want to help ?
Here's something you can do to help the project:
  • use it on your server to spot bugs and then report them back!
  • translate the plugins pack to your language, if it's not yet done.
  • a logo for the project would be more than welcome
eXpansion with your language

Please download the language package Here, read the instructions at readme.txt, and please use Notepad++ to edit the files, normal windows notepad is not enough :(

Send a pm to reaby after you have finished the translation, if you don't have a place to upload the translations zip, ask for email to send the zip.

Currently supported locales:
  • English - Build in
  • Finnish - Reaby
  • Dutch - W1lla
  • French - TMarc
  • Germany - TMarc, Askuri
  • Norwegian - Chuckie
  • ??? - yourname here :)
News

changelog: see http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 77#p199977
changelog: see http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 03#p198003
changelog: see http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 80#p197455
we have now a domain: http://ml-expansion.com :)
see http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p196073
see http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p195568

It's been while since last update (May 2013)... so let's bump the topic :)
Last edited by reaby on 11 Jan 2014, 21:25, edited 13 times in total.
oliverde8

Re: [Plugin] eXpansion plugin pack + youtube demo

Post by oliverde8 »

It looks great :thumbsup:

I hope the Maniascript limitations will be sorted out soon,
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
reaby

Post by reaby »

oliverde8 wrote:It looks great :thumbsup:

I hope the Maniascript limitations will be sorted out soon,
I hope the same.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Looking awesome !!!
Great job guys!! :thumbsup:

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
TheM

Post by TheM »

HaagseSmurf wrote:Looking awesome !!!
Great job guys!! :thumbsup:
Second that ! :) :1010
Global moderator | Dutch moderator | Laddermoderator | ManiaWiki moderator
Server Manager/webmaster of Smurfen.net, join us on Canyon, Valley and Royal!
ESL (Game) Staff Head for TrackMania (Stadium, Canyon and Valley).
4lturbo

Post by 4lturbo »

After looking at the source code, it seems good, well coded, but as usual, records don't work with lap mode, what a pity :(.
It would have been perfect, and nice video
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
Le jour où l'on mettra les cons sur orbite, y en a qui n'ont pas fini de tourner ...
reaby

Post by reaby »

4lturbo wrote:After looking at the source code, it seems good, well coded, but as usual, records don't work with lap mode, what a pity :(.
It would have been perfect, and nice video
Laps... that's mainly since laps mode wasn't really one of my priorities, I guess for my needs I never need to run laps (and i never should say never). Feel free to send a pull request (or join the project, tho i really need to think if i allow others to be part of the main development, well pull requests anyway are good for the start, maybe i add ppl to project if more and more pull requests are incoming from him/her)

Thing is that I build the system mainly for future usage for Finnish league thing (i hope we can run one in near future)
And I would be more than happy to see the plugin pack running elsewhere also, but I doubt this will be perhaps run in 1 to 5 other servers outside the league, since xaseco offers so much more features and stuff and everything.

Main focus for this package is to offer for admins and users of the plugins a friendly way of managing the very basic server management needed to run competitions and to do esports on canyon and sequels. The main focus areas will be ease of use and competition/tournament management.

- - -

I'm not a player in any tm esport team, since i'm such bad player, i don't exactly know what is needed for server controller in that perspective, but i will add features i/we see important to add for players in main server, spectators at relay server and streaming to internet with commentators and their needs.

(I would be more than happy to hear from esports veterans what could be done differently than currently server controllers do, what features you think is missing from specatator / relay / player point of view and what features are essential to have in the first place anyway)
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I starter having a look into your pack yesterday, it is really very nice :D :clap:

I am not fun of the Admin Panel it is to bulky even when closed, but beside that really good job?

Do you intend to do admin groups? I wouldn't mind trying a few things with what you have done and see how it can be implemented in a clean way, and if you like it then you can use it :thx:
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
reaby

Post by reaby »

oliverde8 wrote: Do you intend to do admin groups? I wouldn't mind trying a few things with what you have done and see how it can be implemented in a clean way, and if you like it then you can use it :thx:
That would be nice. I'll waiting :)
Meanwhile i try to get your menu running, i had some problems before as it didn't start.

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”